Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro - Superlite / Compact / x64 / Version 2009 OS build 19042.630 WPE Custom Bootable

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
It's not pre-activated, and the theme is just... also, why remove "control.exe desk.cpl,,2" ?
Next time before you complain here read first very CLOSE the thread starter his intro ...
there is NO where standing that this is PRE-ACTIVATED ...

l0lillo

Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for sharing! I have no problem with game pass

mac20dnangel

Downloaded
128.1 GB
Uploaded
131.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the wonderful OS release. Seeding now

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks bro for this . A big thing for my tablet

Downloaded
92.5 GB
Uploaded
205.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for sharing. Ill try this.

Orbitus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
44.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Next time before you complain here read first very CLOSE the thread starter his intro ...
there is NO where standing that this is PRE-ACTIVATED ...
That wasn't a complaint, it was a simple statement and question. I didn't realize we're not supposed to socialize here. I really want to know why it's removed and how to get it back. I also want to know how he/she removed the hover highlighting of desktop icons, which is very impressive.

(also, I don't even see the word activate in the entire post. Maybe this should be a requirement?)

Lerj

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
116.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This OS not working in Valorant. Error says "This game is not available on your operating system". Anyone tried using this and play Valoran?

I've tried all the fix methods in the google but none of them work. This is the first time I've installed Valorant on this OS, but it didn't work. Please advise.

Thank you!

terepentin

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A little feedback after using this version of windows for about 5 months: works great, stable, never had any issue with it. Thanks again for this build!

mac20dnangel

Downloaded
128.1 GB
Uploaded
131.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This OS not working in Valorant. Error says "This game is not available on your operating system". Anyone tried using this and play Valoran?

I've tried all the fix methods in the google but none of them work. This is the first time I've installed Valorant on this OS, but it didn't work. Please advise.

Thank you!

Yes it is working with Valorant. I am playing it personally. Maybe there is some issues with the way you installed this OS. Try another clean install.

dragon2006

Banned
Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Goooood ....
GhostSpectre GOD a lot !!!

Lerj

Downloaded
32.6 GB
Uploaded
116.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yes it is working with Valorant. I am playing it personally. Maybe there is some issues with the way you installed this OS. Try another clean install.

Been playing with other games. Only with Valorant I encountered this issue. And I'm sure there's no issue with the way I installed this OS cause I myself used to handling and setting up servers.

mac20dnangel

Downloaded
128.1 GB
Uploaded
131.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Been playing with other games. Only with Valorant I encountered this issue. And I'm sure there's no issue with the way I installed this OS cause I myself used to handling and setting up servers.

You are the only one that has the issue with installing Valorant on it. I have installed this OS on 3 different PCs including mine with 3 different versions also and experienced no issues with Valorant. Kindly check Valorant FAQs and Reddit to see if there are people who experienced same thing as you do.

amuto221

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
good day sir u can try to reinstall valorant and uninstall vanguard install recommended library like dotnet

markchoi

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you sir great job :)