Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 music production optimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniloCaruso

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm on Windows 7 X64 for the moment and want to change to Windows 10 for music production.
Is there any Windows 10 X64, music production optimized version of it somewhere. And want a light version of it, so it not eating my CPU to much.
I have a Own build middle tower pc with Dual core processor, 16 GB ram and allt of HD space.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi You can try

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Windows LTSC versions like the one @By Nicky above mentioned might be the better one for you as its based on a stable and well-tested kernel and only gets security updates, therefore, making sure your PC, especially if it's designated for production, won't have issues due to bad upgrades. From my personal experience, ASIO drivers have very low latency and DAW applications never had any issues even when loaded with tracks and effects.

Before you move to windows 10 (any version) make sure your hardware and especially your audio hardware, has drivers for windows 10. A lot of older audio devices may have issues with Windows 10 and the new driver models.

DaniloCaruso

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Maby i will test that version. My Audio interface is inside my Syntherzier. Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard and thats a quite good one.

I ask another Music Producer and he was satidfied with this version:

-Microsoft_Windows_10_Enterprise_Version_1903_X64-CYGiSO

Can anyone tell me more about that version vs Windows.Aero10.Enterprise.LTSC.2019.x64.en-us ?

Whats the difference?

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)