Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 21H2 Neon City-Office24 MPB

Moonshadowncj

Downloaded
298.4 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Few things.....

1) Yes, I know I used ClamAV to scan files with. I dont have Defender OR Malwarebytes installed since I dont use windows except to build. I deleted Defender due to issues and installed ESET instead. ESET is good, BUT has a LOT of false positives when using and building (for me), so its a PAIN!! Have faith that Im using the SAME methods as always and that ClamAV is updated to current and much better than in the past, AND will pickup anything that shows its head.

2) This will be my last build for a while. Entering a NEW stage in life. This one involves fighting Lung Cancer. Should be easy lol, since pancreatic is one of the hardest and I kinda got it on the ropes :)

3) As soon as able (physically/mentally) will begin building again. Chemo takes a LOT out of ya :)

PS: Build # 448 and NO viruses given to anyone yet!
Proteus, thank you, your work is always awaited and surprises with the beauty of its construction, I hope you recover soon and have a long and prosperous life!

James Bolodo

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks, wish you good health.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
3-6 months initial diagnosis. 3 1/2 years and a whipple surgery later and im still here lol.
I was about to comment on this build, which is amazing and I love, but this stopped me in my tracks,
You are filled with some strong positive light my brother, I don't have to meet you to know you have a good, kind heart.
They didn't know the strength of the individual they had the dang nerve to put a time on, they know now, I feel so dang proud
and in awe of you.
I have to admit, when I read that 3-6 months thing, I felt angry and thought, how dare they, you don't give limits, you put on the gloves,
mentally, and fight with and for that person, i really want to slap the person who said that, I know violence solves nothing, but still,
how dare they.
We, your internet family, continues to wrap our arms around you and your family, sending you love and positive energy. :inlove:

Shadow0078

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
thank you so much sir

Doggboy

Downloaded
42.2 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Amazing that you have taken the time and energy to create this build with that battle on your hands, thank you doesn't really cut it, but it's all I got.... truly appreciated, kick some cancer ass and get back to what you love soon!!!!!!!
(Spam)

Last edited: