Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 Error

Dhia El Arbi

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello !

A few days ago , I was using my camputer normaly then it shutdown and didn't want to restart.
So , when I press the power button, the pc starts until it reaches the Windows logo and it says '' Preparing automatic repair '' and it keeps rebooting with the same message.
I've tried to redownload and install Windows 10 using my old camputer , but it didn't want to boot .
After trying a few time , I've lost access even to the windows logo , I get the message that you are seeing in the picture (the PC keeps rebooting with the same message ) And when I try to insert the USB bootable device , it keeps showing Black Screen.

My Laptop setup :
Brand : Asus
Model : X541U
CPU : i5-7200U
HDD : 1TB
RAM : 8GB DDR4
GPU : Nvidia GeForce 940 MX
opODv

Please Help Me !
PS : The Pc is New ( 4 monthes Old) I don't think that it's a hardwere Issue ?!!
Thanks !

zkov154

Downloaded
150.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Windows necessary updates is problem. My PC after thats updating is slowly but today is better performance stay in normal.

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello !

A few days ago , I was using my camputer normaly then it shutdown and didn't want to restart.
So , when I press the power button, the pc starts until it reaches the Windows logo and it says '' Preparing automatic repair '' and it keeps rebooting with the same message.
I've tried to redownload and install Windows 10 using my old camputer , but it didn't want to boot .
After trying a few time , I've lost access even to the windows logo , I get the message that you are seeing in the picture (the PC keeps rebooting with the same message ) And when I try to insert the USB bootable device , it keeps showing Black Screen.

Thanks !

for asus laptops, ESC key is for choosing from where to boot. if i were you, i would download sergei strelec live-boot and make usb bootable drive... i would do backup on external drive and then do a clean install.
you have to check is UEFI or old classic boot set - it is important because you have to create UEFI-GPT or CSM-MBR bootable drive.
if you have fast boot enabled - bad thing, you have to reset bios because non of the "hot keys" doesn't work. another way for solving this is to get your hdd out of your laptop, do install on another laptop and put it back.