Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 21H2 19044.4046 EN-US X64 Pre-activated -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Qmt6M9.png

The following Windows 10 build has the medicine already applied and is activated.
Online and local account creation has not been touched so you are free to create them at setup.

General Information:
Name: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC
Version / Build: 21H2 19044.4046
Architecture: X64
Size: 5.74GB
Language: English
Author: Dark Wolf
Compression: ESD
Treatment: Activated, and on Desktop.

Requirements:
RAM: 2GB or better
HDD free space: 25GB or better
CPU: 2Ghz or better
To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows Store and download apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 by 768.
All current updates as of 2/15/24 integrated

Features installed / enabled
.Net 3.5
.Net 4.8
DirectX Runtimes
VisualC+++ x86 / x64 AIO runtimes
Legacy Components

Checksums:
QmlJyJ.png

Screenshots:

Download:
Qcyzz9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    32ee97672d018ce55e1d9b198fc0d4cfe8451057
  • Loadingā€¦

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thankyou so much for this fine release

Yardfish

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
533.2 GB
Uploaded
6.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for another solid share for us

PossiblyNude

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
62.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Access Denied when trying to use 7zip to extract activation

Dark Wolf

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Access Denied when trying to use 7zip to extract activation

The OS is already activated at first boot to Desktop. There should be no need to re-run activation. Please see my screenshots above.:p

Also, please provide a screenshot of this, by uploading it to lookimg and pasting the BBCode to your reply.

anaoka

Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
484.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
very nice update thank you

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello
first thank you for this nice upload
second if you have expert opinion I am facing problem in my new laptop which is: when I copy between drives or unrar something, the mouse stop moving or moves hardly like the device super crowded with activities which I doubt. the device not for games at all downloaded other version of LTSC, the SSD is like 4000MB/s other specs in the photos
what I notice of your photos that the PC specs less than mine so do you advice me to use this?
also I get cheated or didn't pay attention when buying that the video cards are 2 and I notice it doesn't use the strong one NVIDIA but I don't know how it affect a simple copy to make the mouse freeze a CPU with 6 cores.

if any help you can provide I will be thankful or at least tell me if this copy lighter than mine in the photos

Dark Wolf

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Hello
first thank you for this nice upload
second if you have expert opinion I am facing problem in my new laptop which is: when I copy between drives or unrar something, the mouse stop moving or moves hardly like the device super crowded with activities which I doubt. the device not for games at all downloaded other version of LTSC, the SSD is like 4000MB/s other specs in the photos
what I notice of your photos that the PC specs less than mine so do you advice me to use this?
also I get cheated or didn't pay attention when buying that the video cards are 2 and I notice it doesn't use the strong one NVIDIA but I don't know how it affect a simple copy to make the mouse freeze a CPU with 6 cores.

if any help you can provide I will be thankful or at least tell me if this copy lighter than mine in the photos

My screenshots are from testing it in a virtual machine. The host machine used has far better specs than the VM.

Anyways, it sounds more like a driver issue on your PC. Are you sure you have all your system drivers installed? Usually when your mouse acts like that, it's either a driver, a CPU / GPU hang, or another system process causing it to hang when loaded. There is a rare chance that it could be your hardware.

Also, generally if a laptop has two GPU's, one is setup as a discrete, and the other is used when you need more graphics power. When you are on battery power, it will normally switch to the discrete GPU. On AC power, it will use either. Usually when you plug in an external display, it will be tied to your more powerful GPU. If it's not switching correctly, check your laptop's manufacturer website for the proper software / drivers for your your laptop model. Chances are they will have them.

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My screenshots are from testing it in a virtual machine. The host machine used has far better specs than the VM.

Anyways, it sounds more like a driver issue on your PC. Are you sure you have all your system drivers installed? Usually when your mouse acts like that, it's either a driver, a CPU / GPU hang, or another system process causing it to hang when loaded. There is a rare chance that it could be your hardware.

Also, generally if a laptop has two GPU's, one is setup as a discrete, and the other is used when you need more graphics power. When you are on battery power, it will normally switch to the discrete GPU. On AC power, it will use either. Usually when you plug in an external display, it will be tied to your more powerful GPU. If it's not switching correctly, check your laptop's manufacturer website for the proper software / drivers for your your laptop model. Chances are they will have them.
Thanks for the reply
I will work on the drivers using one of the software posted here to scan and update
but I am totally safe with my or your LTSC copy to run smoothly for regular uses such as MS office and playing videos, no games at all, right?

Dark Wolf

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for the reply
I will work on the drivers using one of the software posted here to scan and update
but I am totally safe with my or your LTSC copy to run smoothly for regular uses such as MS office and playing videos, no games at all, right?

You can use LTSC for whatever you want to use it for. Enterprise LTSC is a more stable OS as it's made for enterprise use.
It has less bloat than Pro and doesn't contain Microsoft Store app, though it can be added back by searching online. It's also generally faster and will receive updates up to 2027.

Hacker_NAYAN

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank u so much for the uploads.

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
unfortunately the copy bigger than 4GB and thus didn't allow me to make GPT EUFI and format of fat32 to the flash
it didn't boot the installer and also I am not that good to miss with the BIOS settings
thanks but it looks the update you added make the copy large, I will stick to my old copy n keep updating from 2022
cheers

Last edited:

donde lapera

Downloaded
32.7 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:HOT HOT HOT!!!! HELPFUL!!!! I WANT MORE, THIS IS FOR THE BEST!

donde lapera

Downloaded
32.7 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this version of windows, it really helps!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
unfortunately the copy bigger than 4GB and thus didn't allow me to make GPT EUFI and format of fat32 to the flash
it didn't boot the installer and also I am not that good to miss with the BIOS settings
thanks but it looks the update you added make the copy large, I will stick to my old copy n keep updating from 2022
cheers
Why fat32?
Use the NTFS

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Why fat32?
Use the NTFS
I have no idea I am not good in Tech when I make rufus build the flash with NTFS the PC never boot from the flash even when I click F8 and make boot from USB

donde lapera

Downloaded
32.7 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
When you use rufus, after selecting your ISO, in the ;)Partition scheme use MBR, just leave the other settings set by default when selecting ISO

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
When you use rufus, after selecting your ISO, in the ;)Partition scheme use MBR, just leave the other settings set by default when selecting ISO
this laptop doesn't have legacy (MBR) just EUFI (GPT)

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
this laptop doesn't have legacy (MBR) just EUFI (GPT)
Use ventoy or power iso to make a bootable usb if you are not familiar with rufus
Keep in mind that all of these programs have tutorials....................how to make a bootable usb

ghazalo

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
177.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Use ventoy or power iso to make a bootable usb if you are not familiar with rufus
Keep in mind that all of these programs have tutorials....................how to make a bootable usb
OK thank you for all the support