Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Hello! There is an application called "WINAIO maker" which you can compress your ISOs into one. Well, I think you should research on it and I hope it helps you regarding your concern.
you can try this program it has more options and you can do many things.................

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Is it possible to re-edit the wim file even after it is captured?

Hello! There is an application called "WINAIO maker" which you can compress your ISOs into one. Well, I think you should research on it and I hope it helps you regarding your concern.
Thanks for replying. I'll definitely try.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Is it possible to re-edit the wim file even after it is captured?

I like the program, BUT, it only works with WIM files not ESD, which makes the ISO a lot bigger.

Manoy

Downloaded
53.8 GB
Uploaded
252 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I like the program, BUT, it only works with WIM files not ESD, which makes the ISO a lot bigger.
Well, I never been used that program so that's why I am not familiar with since I am focusing on building OS first. Anyway, I learned that program on YouTube thinking I might use in the future. thanks for that info I might try the wintool kit.

btw, is there any chance to remove this activation setup?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Well, I never been used that program so that's why I am not familiar with since I am focusing on building OS first. Anyway, I learned that program on YouTube thinking I might use in the future. thanks for that info I might try the wintool kit.

btw, is there any chance to remove this activation setup?
just hit on "i don't have a product key" and continue with the installation, after windows installed you can use an Medicines

Manoy

Downloaded
53.8 GB
Uploaded
252 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
just hit on "i don't have a product key" and continue with the installation, after windows installed you can use an Medicines
Yeah that's what I usually do tho they are pre-activated they keep popping-up. well, thanks for the reply!

Xnitro67

Downloaded
32.1 GB
Uploaded
47.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
found out you can pre activate in audit mode and keep "some" settings with a customize.xml with
Code:
"<CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>"
inside and use
Code:
%windir%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exe /generalize /shutdown /oobe /unattend:DriveLetter:\Setup\customize.xml
in cmd. of course doing the setup oobe edit in winreducer changes this

Copy n Paste
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">

<settings pass="specialize">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>

</component>

</settings>

<cpi:eek:fflineImage cpi:source="wim:X:/sources/install.wim#Windows 10 Pro" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />

</unattend>

Last edited by a moderator:

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
104.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can you please make a video tutorial for this .please:(:(

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
OMG!!! @MIAN MUZAMMAL you should have to learn on your own. In the past we didn't allow user to ask about windows modification but at least after @00Proteus00 request it's available right on the forum. Just follow his step & search little bit on Google I'm sure you will learn much more. Thanks!

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
can you please make a video tutorial for this .please:(:(

If you cant follow this easy tutorial, then a video isnt going to help you. I wont be making a video for this.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
104.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can it works on windows 8.1 or 7

the given command is not working

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
OK, so after around 5 hours of numerous issues, I was finished.

I booted the ISO with VirtualBox and started the installation., then I got this error:

Can someone please help me :(.....

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
OK, so after around 5 hours of numerous issues, I was finished.

I booted the ISO with VirtualBox and started the installation., then I got this error:

Can someone please help me :(.....
are you using winreducer?
because if you do, your windows must be no customized

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
are you using winreducer?
because if you do, your windows must be no customized

I did use it as the guide instructed, if I cannot use it then how can I change the install.wim that I took from the 3 steps and convert it into windows bootable ISO?

I also tried the tool you have shared WinToolkit and that resulted in the same error...
So I have no idea how I can create a bootable ISO with my current install.wim file that I took from the first 3 steps of this guide...

@00Proteus00 I would really like some help with this if you can...

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
@00Proteus00 I would really like some help with this if you can...

I really dont know what to tell you. I build this "exact" same way "every" time and rarely have an issue.

1) Make sure you are using an UNMODIFIED version of windows to build with.
2) Burn to flashdrive using Rufus with MBR.

Other than that, try and try again til you get it right like I had to.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I really dont know what to tell you. I build this "exact" same way "every" time and rarely have an issue.

1) Make sure you are using an UNMODIFIED version of windows to build with.
2) Burn to flashdrive using Rufus with MBR.

Other than that, try and try again til you get it right like I had to.

I tried it on my VM, not via USB, does it matter?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I tried it on my VM, not via USB, does it matter?

I only build in "VirtualBox". How you install it shouldnt matter

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I only build in "VirtualBox". How you install it shouldn't matter
I will try to write what steps did I perform, maybe you can find something that I've missed:

1. Followed step 1, installed a few apps, performed Windows update, and then I had issues with Sysprep, as I used Windows 10 Debloater script, then I found the solution which is to run the command: Get-AppxPackage|Remove-AppxPackage, this solved the Sysprep issue, step 1 completed.
2. Performed it using the command: dism /capture-image /imagefile:E:\install,wim .captureddir:D:\ /name:"AnyName" /compress:maximum /checkintegrity /bootable, I didn't use "verify" as it was not recognizeable.
3. Step 3 was done.
4. Performed step 4, @jerry_xristos told me not to use winreducer, because if you do, your windows must be no customized.
5. I used another tool called: WinToolkit 1.7.0.15, ISO Maker, I tried both options "Bios and UEFI" and "UEFI"

All resulted in the same error as above....
Please let me know if I missed something up or should I try to do it all over again :(

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I will try to write what steps did I perform, maybe you can find something that I've missed:

1. Followed step 1, installed a few apps, performed Windows update, and then I had issues with Sysprep, as I used Windows 10 Debloater script, then I found the solution which is to run the command: Get-AppxPackage|Remove-AppxPackage, this solved the Sysprep issue, step 1 completed.
2. Performed it using the command: dism /capture-image /imagefile:E:\install,wim .captureddir:D:\ /name:"AnyName" /compress:maximum /checkintegrity /bootable, I didn't use "verify" as it was not recognizeable.
3. Step 3 was done.
4. Performed step 4, @jerry_xristos told me not to use winreducer, because if you do, your windows must be no customized.
5. I used another tool called: WinToolkit 1.7.0.15, ISO Maker, I tried both options "Bios and UEFI" and "UEFI"

Please let me know if I missed something up or should I try to do it all over again :(

My last input on the subject. I have "never" had any luck building an OS after removing stuff from it, hence why all MY builds are 100% whole. Others have great success stripping an OS clean and building it. I only build and install 100% complete OS's and then modify them as I see fit for ME. When I build, I add all my "customisations" and "pretties" without removing any of the system goodies. I figure if someone wants something gone, they can remove it. If you are trying to buid a stripped modified system, then I suggest either @By Nicky or @jerry_xristos or @Mirkec for guidance. They are the masters of the "Lite" versions, I am not.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years

3. Step 3 was done.

first of all i asked you if you were using winreducer to modify your build and that was because from the image you have upload.
the same error, happened to me several times at my first steps when using winreducer .............................. i never said don't use winreducer, what i meant was that in case you are using winreducer your windows must not be modified, it must be untouched, the installed one and the .iso you are trying to modify.
the tutorial that @00Proteus00 have made is excellent but you have to try more, no one said its going to be easy, make small steps, start from not removing anything at the beginning, just add some programs, wallpapers, etc, and check if its working, because from the moment you start removing and not working, you will never find out what has gone wrong.
when a program doesn't work for you, try another, there are a few you can try, you can search in the internet for that.....................
i know i wasn't much helpful but i can't say more, as you know its against the rules, it took me more than 2 months to make my first working build............my wife almost broke my head with the keyboard :giggle: :giggle: i was trying day and night without result ...................but at the end i made it ;)