Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 _Pro Lite Edition 21H2 19044.1149_x64_July 2021_Pre-Activated

KAMOOOG

Downloaded
59.7 GB
Uploaded
72.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can some1 confirm if language and display change works, and safe mode.. would appreciate that.
its only support english language and keyboard
i dowload this windows last week then i remove it because you cant add any keyboard

02xda2

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Tried this in an old HP 630. Works fine but unfortunately it doesn't see any wireless networks :oops:
hey,
connection manager is not properly setup, run 'services.msc' change 'Windows Connection Manager' to start 'Automatic' and also 'WLanAutoConfig' to start Automatic, should fix wireless :)

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
Dear team,
I'm unable to dwnld due to less ratio. please help me, how to increase my account ratio...???

Plzz let me know, how to upload iso or software on TeamOS...???
Here is everything you need to know about ratio

About how to upload check here

As a registered user you can upload here
But do it properly otherwise your post will be deleted
Good luck

fredyhalim

Downloaded
35.3 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hey,
connection manager is not properly setup, run 'services.msc' change 'Windows Connection Manager' to start 'Automatic' and also 'WLanAutoConfig' to start Automatic, should fix wireless :)
Thxxxx... Finally i can use wifi

@shameera please fix this issue on next version

Last edited: