Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 Pro GHOST SPECTRE Superlite [Build 19041.264 X64]

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
So, do you think this build safe or not? I really like this version, also how the toolbox work
it is safe don't worry. the alerts are false positive because of ghost toolbox, but its safe to use it.
just run the ghost toolbox and a window of the program will appear from there by choosing the number you want you can do many things

Please stop placing Trojans in the versions. Kaspersky didn't detect it as a trojan, but most did. Some Trojans are FUD (for a while), others are not.
I kindly ask for more respect for the community
what antivirus detect are false positive its not virus or trojan, its because of the program language the ghost toolbox is made of.
most of the Medicines and patches are detected with virus, that doesn't mean they have a virus or trojan, most of the times is the program language someone is using to make a Medicines. you can check it with an Medicines of windows..............you will see that it contains a virus but its false positive (most of them)

TwoCrows

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
125.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this!. Looks like a super clean installation. I'll give it a try

tinyen ik

Banned
Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this windows

nickmarvin93

Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for sharing !

SixWam

Downloaded
31.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks

yoyok83

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks man...

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
117.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Installed the superlite version, I`ve been using it for almost a week, and no problems at all. Installed every software I need to work, and every driver, and so far so good. On previous windows (I do not recall which version, but I downloaded here on TeamOS) I was having some graphic and instability issues, I thought that was the PC old age (near 10 years old), and I tried everything, from update graphics drivers to downgrade them, no success. But with this build, no problem at all. So, thank you very much, everything is working beyond my expectations.

Thank you!

dallmojah

Downloaded
24.4 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks nice work as always

Chiitus

Downloaded
57 GB
Uploaded
22.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
wowwww thanks man!
i will try this out :D

narottamsapkota

Banned
Downloaded
85.6 GB
Uploaded
41.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
There are so many confusing versions of the windows 10 mods repeatedly being released here in TeamOS forum and honestly, none are perfect. The most of the slimmed or lite mods are really crippled and far from perfect but not this one in any way. This Spectre mod of Windows 10 should be the benchmark for countless other mods being released here or everywhere on the web. This is now my daily driver in four devices. With the included ghost script, you will have the freedom to mod windows 10 on your own without any previous modding experience plus you will also have the facility of the Hiren's boot CD like extra technical stuff to play with before you install windows, just embedded in the installation process. Never seen any stuff like this before. Far better than the original windows released by Microsoft or any other mods currently available. Thanks!

minoshibe

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
840.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So clean.. Thank you! :h:

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
are you using rufus?
if yes, just try an another software like Etcher, ImageUSB, Ventoy or WintoUSB, power iso and try installing again windows

i use older version of rufus like 2.18 no problems perhaps newer ones are buggy... so try with some older versions of rufus and use which ever satisfies you...

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks bro!

mahbin90

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
very satisfied witth this build. thank you very much!!

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you sir. is paint 3d removed also or still included?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
thank you sir. is paint 3d removed also or still included?
microsoft store is removed so paint3d too, but you can downloaded from microsoft or use ghost toolbox for it

toztozgtx

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank u , this looks amazing

anielin123

Downloaded
26.8 GB
Uploaded
38.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you !!

Evelyn17

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
many thanks for this..

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks Jerry, looks very interesting .....downloading for installation on my second HDD, thanks with gratitude.