Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Winaero Tweaker 0.17.1 Repacked

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

PkR3fj.png

Winaero Tweaker is an all-in-one tweaker, system information, and privacy tool for Windows OS 7 to 10.

Hello Tweaker users, here is a quick update to the previously released version 0.17. Winaero Tweaker 0.17.1 resolves the hanging 'Export Specific Firewall Rules' page issue, fixes a bug in the 'Disable Windows Update' option for Windows 10 Home users, and, also comes with a new features.

A number of users have reported that the newer algorithm fails to disable updates in Home editions of Windows 10. In version 0.17.1, I am using the legacy method for Home editions, and the newer one for Pro editions, so everything should work now as expected.

A new option, 'Enable User Auto Logon Checkbox', can be found under 'Boot & Logon'. It does the simple trick - enables the missing 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this PC ' checkbox

Where to begin? During the installation, you can choose to install Winaero Tweaker or install it as portable. Once started, you are presented with a dual-pane view starting with some system information, including your operating system, processor, RAM, display, and your Windows Experience Index if used.

From here, you scroll on the left side and pick your way through the many categories and subcategories. These main categories include Bookmarks, Appearance, Advanced Appearance, Behaviour, Boot and Logon, Desktop, and Taskbar. Followed with Context Menu, Settings and Control Panel, File Explorer, Network, User Accounts, Windows Defender, Windows Apps, Privacy, Tools, and Get Classic Apps. Each category or subcategory has a description of the tweak you're looking at and, in some cases, a link to find out more in-depth information.

Just to cover some of the many tweaks you might like that we thought stood out. They include enable hidden Aero Lite, customize colors of just about anything, disable driver updates, disable reboots after updates, restore BSOD, disable the lock screen, disable live tiles, old volume control. You also have wallpaper quality, context menu tweaks including hash, file explorer "do this for all" box, file explorer starting folder. There is also TCP/IP tweaks, disable UAC, disable Windows Defender, stop unwanted apps from Windows Store, disable telemetry, configure and change admin accounts, change owner and OEM information, reset icon cache, and more.

PkR4jo.png

PkRRHH.png

Another neat feature is the "Get Classic Apps." If you're missing Windows Photo Viewer, Desktop Gadgets (don't do it, security risk) or the classic calculator, Games from Windows 7, sticky notes, task manager, and MSConfig then you can have them all.

In case you bump into any problems, you can also reset everything to default.

The bottom line is that Winaero Tweaker can fix any annoyances you might be experiencing, and we found plenty of other things to tweak as well.

Download :

Last edited:

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @alaadin , Nice Share ;)

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this share

pepsitrev

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
318 GB
Uploaded
1,005.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
damm rights great little tool to have fun with many thanks bro

HappyCroc81

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
168.2 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this useful utility , @alaadin

hkoolh

Banned
Downloaded
155.7 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks @alaadin, @ good one...

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
thank you for sharing this

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much ..

K

KopikoBrwn

Good day to all. i need help because i can`t find these option in Winaero Tweaker or just did i miss something? because i became victim one time. i format my HDD instead of my flash drive. hehehehe i attach the ss. and will continue tomorrow because it`s 3 A.M so good night for now and thank you in advance. :h:

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:wondering: Any annoyance? how about relatives, or the nosy neighbor
down the street, which is weird because her house is three blocks away,
no, huh, aw well, I can dream.

:hi: Thanks for this great software, . :)