Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked What Software is used to modify Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaloglobal

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
So I downloaded a windows called Black Window V2. The Penetration testing disco. and I noticed there are many customized OS like Windows Ghost Specture 10 for example. I am curious what methods or software is used to modify a windows copy to such an extent. I am looking to learn how this is down. Anyone have any good links to educate myself on this. thanks. I simply want to recreate the Black Window 10 V2 pen testing edition in order to learn how they integrated Linux into a windows 10 system. I appreciate any help.

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@megaloglobal per site rules this isn't allowed.... but you can use google!! thread locked and trashed!!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
No need to sent it at RB just lock it only

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@megaloglobal per site rules this isn't allowed.... but you can use google!! thread locked and trashed!!
No need to sent it at RB just lock it only
Yeah, @Jerry_Xristos correct. Don't move anything from H&R. Just lock, or deny and lock, or complete. H&R is purged by a SA at end of each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.