Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent WACUP (WinAmp Community Update Project) v1.0.20.7170 Preview *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
PkWSTU.jpg

2e0do.png

WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project) is an audio player based on Winamp. WACUP (which can be pronounced as wakeup or wac-up or however you prefer it in your native tongue) is designed to work only with the patched Winamp 5.666 release to provide bug fixes, updates of existing features and most importantly new features with the goal to eventually become it's own highly Winamp compatible media player. WACUP makes use of the benefits of Winamp being heavily based on a plug-in system so new plug-ins can add additional features as well as allowing replacements to be created which provide better implementations over the plug-ins natively included with Winamp. If none of that makes sense, a good way to think about WACUP is that it is like a video game mod where you initially use the original game but then files related to it are added to or edited in-order to provide a better experience.

Winamp, the cult media player is back. Play your favorite music tracks and videos, create playlists for every occasion and discover new radio stations using this replica of the very popular Winamp. This is one of the leading multimedia players capable of high-quality rendering of your favorite songs and movies. Get new features and bug fixes for your patched Winamp v5.666 release from those who care about keeping Winamp alive and whippin' via new and replacement plug-ins.

WACUP is an independent project that takes on the looks and feels of Winamp, but bring numerous more features and fixes some of the bugs, particularly those related to plugins, have been persistent over the years.

WACUP is designed to work with the patched Winamp v5.666 release to provide bug fixes, updates of existing features and most importantly new features with the goal to eventually become it's own highly Winamp compatible media player.

WACUP makes use of the benefits of Winamp being heavily based on a plug-in system so new plug-ins can add additional features as well as allowing replacements to be created which provide better implementations over the plug-ins natively included with Winamp.

File Size : 9.1 Mb

2eYoK.png

PjyU78.png

PkWsln.png

PkW1Jq.png

2eGaV.png

Run .exe... Enjoy...

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    816ec182a2a62c24e70c189e14544160cbd23af3
  • Loading…

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much for this. I have been looking for it for a while. Going to integrate it in my upcoming os.

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
People who still use old abandoned WinAmp should get WACUP asap! WACUP is in active development by one of the WinAmp's dev. There are lot of very welcome bugfixes! If possible, support the dev for his very hard work. He really deserves it.

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
But what about Winamp 5.8? Why not start developement based on that version? So 5.666 it's the last ok?

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
We'll definitely give this a go @Mr. Spacely, always looking for innovative changes and just plain curiosity. Thank you for sharing this WACUP program with us. Very cool.

Last edited:

hans68@

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the upload

user7

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks, If only I could cast to my TV to play with my Bose.

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
296.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
WinAmp, it kicks the lamas ass lol

Used this from the very first release back in the days of BBS's and ICQ, when MP3's were new on the scene, and we thought 128k rips were awesome lol - happy days, thanks for reminding me with this awesome release :D

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yap, i agree with you. For audiophiles is clearly not a solution. I gave WACUP a try because i started computing in 90's and i'm nostalgic like many others. And when i tried to play a folder with files with cyrilic names it crashed. VLC/Pot/MPC/Foobar no problems, only WACUP has some incompatibilities...

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this wonderful app.