Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

VIP OS Giveaway - Ya gotta earn it tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee Lim

Verified Member
Downloaded
573.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is it because ..."all the software we have is the same type of poopy garbage we deal with on daily basis (recycled with the best intent)"...or..."any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"... or u are just a big Angelina Jolie Fan :D :rock:

vdogeek

Super Moderator
Downloaded
58.1 GB
Uploaded
26.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is it because ..."all the software we have is the same type of poopy garbage we deal with on daily basis"...or..."any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"... or u are just a big Angelina Jolie Fan :D :rock:
I edited your language a bit.... we do still try to keep this site clean. Thank you!

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
72.1 GB
Uploaded
13.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
111 (111)
Last clue given, now lets solve this thing. Its pretty obvious now lol

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
91.4 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
And I believe we got our second winner. Soon(ish) @00Proteus00 will reveal what the puzzle was and distribute the gifts. He has a busy schedule so please be patient. I can deliver the link for the OS but I feel it's better for him to do it.

mantisownsit

Downloaded
64 GB
Uploaded
39.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
i would guess its hackers, hackers is why your recycle bin is that way, or because of Jonny Miller and Angelina jo, ill send you my actual guess in a message

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
91.4 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This is why its called garbage :)

And this is the 3rd clue.

When Proteus logs, he will PM you with the link for your VIP build. Expect more puzzles with great rewards soon.

Thanks, @00Proteus00 for organizing this, and Congrats to @Alessia_Amelia and @Tonee Lim on their win.

For those who didn't recognize the above clips, both are from a cult 1995 movie called "Hackers"

Last edited:

DrWindo

Downloaded
235.8 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It's Hackers! One of my favorite movies of all time! "HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE GIBSON! THEY'RE TRASHING OUR RIGHTS!!! TRASHIIIIING!" Oh man. I'm going to go watch it again right now! The file in the movie was called a garbage file that Joey tried to copy from the Elingson Mineral Company that had the "DaVinci Virus" on it that would capsize oil tankers around the world if the corrupt security head at the company would access if a ransom wasn't met, and he was trying to frame innocent hackers.

Alessia_Amelia

Verified Member
Downloaded
269.7 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I used to tease my sister Alessia about the huge crush she had on zerocool when we first watched it. She must've watched it at least a dozen times over the first weekend lol.
Pretty hard not to know what these clues meant to us both. Thank you for the great trip of yesteryears @00Proteus00 & @Cyler :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.