Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct uTorrent Pro 3.5.5 Build 45291 Full + Crack=-TEAM OS=-

Artanisce

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
680 people download this torrent client before you and no one complains. I think it is definitely a false alarm rather than virus! Cheers!
thanks for answering, bro. but why Anti-Viruses detecting it as a Virus. you can also make sure :) thanks again!

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.9 TB
Ratio
thanks for answering, bro. but why Anti-Viruses detecting it as a Virus. you can also make sure :) thanks again!
Almost all crack/activators/key/generators etc will be flagged as a virus! It is a cat-mouse game between producers and crackers! It is user choice will use it or not but if you would be so sceptic then you need to avoid this and similar forums! Here is almost everything reverse engineering!

VOICE

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
THANK YOU i actually had the free one installed and it was a little higher version but i replaced the original files with the cracked and opened it works like a charm thank you again..