Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Utorrent 2.2.1 Get The Best Performance

Morph69

Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
307.9 TB
Ratio
You didnt understand what i wrote exactly, let me explain it again, when you load a magnet link then a files selecting and deselecting window appear. 2.2.1 doesn't populate that files list. so you cant choose which files you want to download or skip.
This is what you can do once the magnet has loaded the files. Alos under priority you can select not to download.

ShiningDog

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
hello mate you must have some kind off problem, because all works fine this end 2.2.1

this is what i get when i add torrent through a magnet link, i get a pop up choosing what i want
hmm, so is this a private torrent or public torrent?
afaik you cant load and download a private torrent with magnet, it wont work.
This is what you can do once the magnet has loaded the files. Alos under priority you can select not to download.
i'm aware of this, and but this is not a good alternative. example if a folder have many files then you'll have to skip all those files manually, where in normal method you can just tick on a folder to not download. also if there are many files then it takes time to skip and choose and mean while utorrent will start to download many files temp which you'll have to delete later manually.overall it takes unnecessary steps in case of many files torrent. as a solution i personally use latest utorrent free version with ads disabled.

Seeking_Eagle

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Will these settings prevent your ISP from tracking if you are using torrents? I have had a few emails from Virgin saying i must stop downloading torrents.

ShiningDog

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
if i download a torrent from here i get the popup choosing what i want

if i go to another web site that has magnet links, the popup box still appears
You are intentionally posting false info buddy, pls stop it.
magnet link data (files list) in add torrent dialogue first appeared in v3.2.2 build 28500
check here the change-log of utorrent
v3.2.2 build 28500
Add Torrent dialog displays magnet link data
some more links to confirm that utorrent 2.2.1 didnt have this feature

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiningDog

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
one don't tell me im posting false stuff because i ain't

it does not matter what you say MAGNET LINKS work for 2.2.1
really, you still didn't understand the specific problem i mentioned.
nobody said that magnet don't work in 2.2.1
what i am saying is files list wont appear in add torrent dialogue when using magnet.

Hawkeye

Administrator
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
really, you still didn't understand the specific problem i mentioned.
nobody said that magnet don't work in 2.2.1
what i am saying is files list wont appear in add torrent dialogue when using magnet.
you no ill admit where i am wrong and now you said it like that, i am wrong downloading torrents and then opening them the list appears

clicking a magnet link opens the dialogue box but does not show the list, in this case you would have to add it, stop it go to files, right click and click don't download and keep the ones you want

my apologize mate :)

.dot.

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
20.4 GB
Ratio
greetings @Mr. Spacely ...just one doubt please...in the first image General Tab do i actually click on Install IPv6/Teredo and install it? ...just me who failed to understand that part...many thanks

vdogeek

Super Moderator
Downloaded
58 GB
Uploaded
18.4 TB
Ratio
Thanks.....I'll give this a shot as of right now :)

Is it normal for utorrent to become (non-responding) after those changes?

Last edited by a moderator: