Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Usb 3.0 Xhci Problem In Win7 X64 Isos

Status
Not open for further replies.

arulanandkk1

Banned
Downloaded
37.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Team,

I see that default MSDN's Windows 7 x64 Ultimate ISO don't contain USB 3.0 xHCI controller driver. But all Team OS ISO's have it preinstalled. There is some kind of problem in that driver which causes BSOD across all machines.

Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Install Windows 7 x64 TEAM OS ISO (ex: ) in latest Virtualbox (I used Macbook)
2. After full installation is complete, turn off system
3. Open virtualbox settings, switch to USB 3.0 xHCI from USB 2.0
4. Turn on Windows - while loading BSOD will occur.

This happens only in your TEAM OS ISO and not in MSDN original images - as it has no 3.0 driver preinstalled.
I can manually download Intel xHCI 3.0 driver and installed it, and it work fine in the original image.
But, in your ISO installation, I can't uninstall the driver, and can't boot in safe mode too as safe mode loads that driver too.

Help needed:
1. Can you fix this driver issue?
2. Can you help me in removing the particular USB 3.0 xHCI controller driver from your ISO? I love your up to dat images, I don't wanna miss it, but this driver issue drives me mad.

Help!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
@shhnedo , Sorry to bother.. Take close look here when you see and Have a nice day:rock:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
I am using this exact Iso atm. No problems whatsoever. I know it doesn't help, but maybe problem is your hardware.

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
I am using this exact Iso atm. No problems whatsoever. I know it doesn't help, but maybe problem is your hardware.

i no this is no help at all either but im using this build right now and had no issues

arulanandkk1

Banned
Downloaded
37.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This problem is specific to Virtualbox installations. I assume you installed this in physical machine.

i no this is no help at all either but im using this build right now and had no issues
This problem is in Virtualbox installations. I'm unsure if it is reproducible in physical machine installations but make sure you use 3.0 driver for your USB drive to replicate the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
This problem is specific to Virtualbox installations. I assume you installed this in physical machine.
This problem is in Virtualbox installations. I'm unsure if it is reproducible in physical machine installations but make sure you use 3.0 driver for your USB drive to replicate the issue.
Yes. Physical install. Why would I/ you complain about a VM? Not an issue.

zero_chan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi Team,

I see that default MSDN's Windows 7 x64 Ultimate ISO don't contain USB 3.0 xHCI controller driver. But all Team OS ISO's have it preinstalled. There is some kind of problem in that driver which causes BSOD across all machines.

not all. i repeat not all.

ur can check or download ur windows that dont have usb 3 driver in them.
if ur think the driver. ur can try intall ur usb 3.0 to replace that driver.
use ur usb 2.0. start the windows in safe mode. instal ur usb 3.0 driver.
i think with that, it have replace the windows usb 3.0 driver with the new one ur instal.
try switching ur usb again.

arulanandkk1

Banned
Downloaded
37.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
not all. i repeat not all.

ur can check or download ur windows that dont have usb 3 driver in them.
if ur think the driver. ur can try intall ur usb 3.0 to replace that driver.
use ur usb 2.0. start the windows in safe mode. instal ur usb 3.0 driver.
i think with that, it have replace the windows usb 3.0 driver with the new one ur instal.
try switching ur usb again.
Yes, I agree some ISOs don't have 3.0 preinstalled.
When I boot Windows 7 with USB 2.0 controller in Virtualbox, USB 3.0 controller won't be present, and the installation of Intel USB 3.0 xHCI fails saying that the system does not meet the requirements. That is USB 3.0 controller isn't present.
When I switch to USB 3.0 controller, I can't even boot. Even in safe mode, xHCI 3.0 driver loads and causes BSOD.

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
I'll need some time to download and have a look at it. Will be back.

@arulanandkk1
Ok, I can confirm under a windows host that BSODs in VirtualBox.
I grabbed an MSDN enterprise x64 image and integrated all available usb3.x drivers(amd/asmedia/etron/fresco logic/intel/renesas/texas instruments/via) from win-raid forum into install.wim(windows), winre.wim(safe mode) and boot.wim(install PE, all indexes). The image i modified installed fine with the usb3 controller enabled in virtualbox. It also enters safe mode just fine. I should mention the teamos iso uses windows 10's boot.wim, a lot of people still don't realize this. Now, I don't exactly know why teamos' iso BSODs in VirtualBox and mine doesn't, I can't even make an educated guess. All i could suggest is you integrate the drivers you need(win-raid forum) and update the iso yourself(simplix update pack).
You can use any edition you want, it doesn't need to be Ent/Ult.

Db_dev

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
79.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Never tried on VM, I had the same Problem With the Same Build on My Computer.
Is there Any Fix For It? Bcz I love Team Os Build And I can't Install them on my Machin.
the build without USB 3.0 works fine.

arulanandkk1

Banned
Downloaded
37.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@shhnedo Alright, I'll try integrating it this week. Thanks for the response.

I'll need some time to download and have a look at it. Will be back.

@arulanandkk1
Ok, I can confirm under a windows host that BSODs in VirtualBox.
I grabbed an MSDN enterprise x64 image and integrated all available usb3.x drivers(amd/asmedia/etron/fresco logic/intel/renesas/texas instruments/via) from win-raid forum into install.wim(windows), winre.wim(safe mode) and boot.wim(install PE, all indexes). The image i modified installed fine with the usb3 controller enabled in virtualbox. It also enters safe mode just fine. I should mention the teamos iso uses windows 10's boot.wim, a lot of people still don't realize this. Now, I don't exactly know why teamos' iso BSODs in VirtualBox and mine doesn't, I can't even make an educated guess. All i could suggest is you integrate the drivers you need(win-raid forum) and update the iso yourself(simplix update pack).
You can use any edition you want, it doesn't need to be Ent/Ult.

@The Rain FYI

Yes. Physical install. Why would I/ you complain about a VM? Not an issue.
It also happens in physical machine installations as per @Db_dev comment.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
I'm saying there is nothing wrong with this ISO. Others say the same. You are the one with the issue, and making it bigger. This nonsense is closed. @shhnedo You can reply to him PM.

@arulanandkk1 Good luck to you pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.