Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Usb 3.0 For Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shafira

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi,

is there a universal usb 3.0 driver for windows 7? i want to integrate to my custom win7 iso (x64 and x86) for both Intel and AMD. maybe @The Rain can share his driver usb 3.0 :)
TIA.

Regards.

shhnedo

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
488.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 8 years
AMD and Intel are not the only ones manufacturing usb3.x controllers. There's also ASMedia, Etron, Fresco Logic, Renesas, Texas Instruments, VIA.
Because of that, there's no such thing as a universal usb3 driver.
I don't know for certain, but I can assure you that The Rain doesn't integrate just one driver.
Also, apart from the USB3 drivers, you'll need the SATA AHCI/RAID drivers for the various controllers.
All of the above mentioned drivers need to be integrated both into the 2nd index of the boot.wim and into all indexes of the install.wim.

Personal opinion: Don't waste time combining x86 and x64 into one iso. Everything since Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core Exxxx and the 65nm Athlon64 X2's can run 7 x64 without a hitch, even at 2GB of RAM. Go with x64 only.

Last edited:

shafira

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
AMD and Intel are not the only ones manufacturing usb3.x controllers. There's also ASMedia, Etron, Fresco Logic, Renesas, Texas Instruments, VIA.
Because of that, there's no such thing as a universal usb3 driver.
I don't know for certain, but I can assure you that The Rain doesn't integrate just one driver.
Also, apart from the USB3 drivers, you'll need the SATA AHCI/RAID drivers for the various controllers.
All of the above mentioned drivers need to be integrated both into the 2nd index of the boot.wim and into all indexes of the install.wim.

Personal opinion: Don't waste time combining x86 and x64 into one iso. Everything since Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core Exxxx and the 65nm Athlon64 X2's can run 7 x64 without a hitch, even at 2GB of RAM. Go with x64 only.
That makes sense, thanks! :)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years