Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Unable To Download Any Torrent Due To Ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicboy

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
10.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Howdy fellow pirates!

I am unable to download any torrents, as the tile says. the torrents take me to a page saying my upload ratio needs to increase. I read the post talking all about it, but it didn't help. It said freeleechers would help with this issue, yet i was unable to download any freeleecher torrents anyway. Originally I was seeding, but my internet speeds weren't that great and my hard drive needed formatting so I lost the data for which I used this site to download.

Any ideas what i can do? other than creating a new account?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Any ideas what i can do? other than creating a new account?
This would be bad idea. if you created any other account to download from here then your both account will be banned.

I am unable to download any torrents, as the tile says. the torrents take me to a page saying my upload ratio needs to increase. I read the post talking all about it, but it didn't help. It said freeleechers would help with this issue, yet i was unable to download any freeleecher torrents anyway. Originally I was seeding, but my internet speeds weren't that great and my hard drive needed formatting so I lost the data for which I used this site to download.

Everything written here:
Read it and see if you find any solution to fix Ratio. or else check if you have bonus points to exchange upload credit. Other then that no solution but you can stick to Direct download.

Lastly You can try to ask Super Admin nicely and brief them you will keep your ratio in control. See if they can Reset ratio.

Topic Locked & Marked As Completed & Moved To Solved. (it's helpful topic to help newbie in future)

Status
Not open for further replies.