Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [Tutorial] Uploading Torrent In TeamOS

sanjibk

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
19.3 GB
Ratio
sir, i want to know how to continue seeding file if file is moved to new drive or storage location
pls provide detailed steps .
thanks

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
sir, i want to know how to continue seeding file if file is moved to new drive or storage location
pls provide detailed steps .
thanks
@sanjibk Get the data that you have already downloaded "and moved to your other storage" and move it back to your "Download" folder, also the .torrent file, let them both be in the same location "Download" folder. Click on the .torrent file so your torrent client can pick it up, it will automatically check if it was downloaded full correctly. if so then it will start seeding. Without the .torrent file and it's data you cannot seed. I hope this reply helps you.

jarhead

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
i try to add but theres a pop up window show problem that i donw have permission. pls help me. seeding ^_^

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
278.5 TB
Ratio
i try to add but theres a pop up window show problem that i donw have permission. pls help me. seeding ^_^
Its because of you have ratio(0.35) less than the base ratio(0.4)
What you have to do is go here and take all the downloaded data and seed them https://teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?t...ting-guidance-plus-ratio-solutions-here.8296/
If above wasnt possible then only options available for you are below
Option1 : https://teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?account/upgrades
Option2 : https://teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?vip

ButchyBear

VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
172.9 TB
Ratio
@ Mr. Lonely, Thanks for you and Mac for taking the time and effort to make such a clear and pretty much foolproof tutorial. I have some questions I will PM one of you to ask. TEAM OS is the BEST!:rr: and you will have few if any problems, read them more than one and LEARN them!
Namaste,
Brian
a.k.a.- "ButchyBear"

BarryXDAOT

Verified Member
Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Sir Can i share someone torrent content here in this forum ? like i have fitgirl repacks games or other uploaders games ! i want to share here in TeamOS forum . So am i allowed to do that ?

I have those contents downloaded in my PC. and i want to share those contents with TeamOS Family here....

reddove

Verified Member
Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
427.1 GB
Ratio
:hi:Though I know as a Registered User, I am not allowed
to uploads torrent files, this is still a clear and easy to follow guide.
Thank you Mr.Lonely :):rock:

minoshibe

Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
836.2 GB
Ratio
Perfect guide, hope i can be one of the lucky few soon starting with it :D
Looking forwards to it, thank you!