Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Trying to find apps or source " Virtual Telephone Number for Verification Purpose" (FREE VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJazZ90

Downloaded
260.2 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello guys, i have been trying to find apps and using some apps from bluestack regarding this issue.. but its show to me that i have to use free trial version and after 3 days i will be charge.. does anyone know to to use and get any apps for Virtual Telephone number? Really appreciate if anyone can help me..

p/s: if this post inproper, please let me know.. and admin can delete it.. thank you..

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Why not just use google voice...? It's free & better to use than your mobile for verification purposes.

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I recently registered a whatsapp acount with the app "textnow". It might not be available in play store, because it's only for the USA.
BUT you can download the apk file from a mirror site.
I live in Peru and had no trouble registering an account by phone verification with the free number that this app provides.
If you plan to give it a try, search Google for USA regional codes, because you're going to need one.
Hope it helps. Cheers!

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
I think this is for you that you want

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Textnow is best but not use it in illegal activities

junkmail

Downloaded
233.4 GB
Uploaded
471.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Why not just use google voice...? It's free & better to use than your mobile for verification purposes.
I've tried using Google Voice, but can't verify. Do you have any method that I can use to bypass the verification? @skip1

ZJazZ90

Downloaded
260.2 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you guys for you help..

Status