Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Topaz Gigapixel AI 6.0.0 (x64) -{TeamOS}-

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
QUECDs.jpg

DESCRIPTION
Beautiful photo enlargements using machine learning. Enlarging your image without losing detail has always been impossible… until now. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality.
Enlarge Images by up to 600%
Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.
Use truly intelligent upscaling
After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality.
Get crisp and clear results.
Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.
No more fuzzy enlargements.
Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR.
No matter why you’re enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.
Recover real details for actual sharpness
Increasing edge contrast is the simplest way to make an image look "sharp", and how most other upscaling software works.
Gigapixel is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image. This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.
Crisp photos that look like they were never upscaled
It's hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was.
Gigapixel AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what's noise. Then, it naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.
The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere
Because of these exceptional results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers, to video game moders, to major motion studios.
If you ever need to upscale your photo while preserving beautiful detail, take advantage of the most modern technology in the space and give Gigapixel AI a try.
Image enlargement: interpolation vs machine learning
Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades. Gigapixel’s new approach based on machine learning is a giant leap ahead: state-of-the-art “deep learning” methods allow it to enlarge images while actually adding new details.
Train
To teach the difference between low and high quality results, we started by gathering millions of photos of all subjects and styles.
Learn
Those photos were then used to create a sophisticated neural network that gradually learned the best way to enlarge, enhance, and create natural details.
Optimize
Our proprietary A.I. engine uses your computer’s graphics card to process your images quickly.

SCREENSHOTS
QUEd7A.jpg
QUE00R.jpg

QUEqWe.jpg

INSTALLATION
1. Install Topaz A.I. Gigapixel
2. Run and create or login your account
3. Close app and run Topaz A.I. Gigapixel.reg

Add to Hosts file:
127.0.0.1 topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 et.topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 104.22.33.115
127.0.0.1 172.67.37.186

Enjoy

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows7*, 8*, 10, 11 (64 bit only)
Windows 7 and 8 are not supported but may function for some users with older versions of our software
Processor (CPU)Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 equivalent or above (3.0 GHz and above)
AVX Instructions required.
System Memory (RAM)8GB (16GB and higher is recommended for improved performance)
Graphics Card (GPU)OpenGL 3.3 or higher required.
Nvidia GTX 740 or AMD Radeon 5870 (higher series graphics cards recommended)
Dedicated Graphics Memory (VRAM)2 GB (6GB or more for optimum performance)
Display (Monitor)At least 1024x768
Special Hardware Considerations For Image Apps
The specifications listed above are minimum requirements to operate the software. More robust hardware will improve overall performance and processing speed. Your computer's ability to process an image may be affected by the size of the file itself, and a large enough file can exceed the resources of a minimally equipped computer and cause errant behavior.

Some computers without a dedicated graphics card may function but errant behavior should be expected. A sufficient dedicated graphics card with OpenGL 3.3 and at least 2 GB of VRAM is our minimum requirement to support the software on your device. We do not support Intel HD Graphics 4600 integrated graphics cards or lower in any configuration.

Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers may result in faulty performance. Drivers should be kept current through the GPU manufacturer's website or provided software. Windows driver updates are rarely current and newer drivers may be available even when Windows says you are up to date. Our programs use the newest optimizations from both Nvidia and AMD whenever possible.

VIRUS CHECK
All files scanned with ESET Endpoint Security updated to the latest definitions. No threats found.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This is a good effort. Well done.
I do have a couple of comments.

You don't have an opening image. This one would do:
https://assets-global.website-files.com/6005fac27a49a9cd477afb63/6009f3733d4aa24276275c62_logo-gp.png

You haven't listed hardware or system software requirements. Topaz don't make them easy to find but I tracked them down here:
https://support.topazlabs.com/article/18-system-requirements

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This is a good effort. Well done.
I do have a couple of comments.

You don't have an opening image. This one would do:
https://assets-global.website-files.com/6005fac27a49a9cd477afb63/6009f3733d4aa24276275c62_logo-gp.png

You haven't listed hardware or system software requirements. Topaz don't make them easy to find but I tracked them down here:
https://support.topazlabs.com/article/18-system-requirements

Heartfelt thank you dear @Charlie_Grimes !!! As this here is my first ever own upload in the forum, your help and advise is priceless!!! I will add both those two right now! Again thank You wholeheartedly for all the help and support!!!

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Very well done ?. You go better and better.

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Very well done ?. You go better and better.
Thank you wholeheartedly dear @Shariful !!! Today I posted finally, after almost six years of being a member here, my first two uploads. And I did so as a small way to show to all of you good people who keep this forum one of the best I've ever been a member of, my appreciation for your tireless efforts and the hard work you put day in, day out, to keep this forum at its best for all of us! Thank You and thanks to all the staff members. You have my respect!!!

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@MisterC, You are a good member and I know you can do better than that. Go ahead.
Knock me out if you need any support.

I'm glad to be able to help you. ?

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.9 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
See what I mean? That's what makes the difference and set this forum apart from every other forum I've been for years now.. A forum where every member of the staff is welcoming the members with open arms and every and each one of the staff is there to help in every way they can! Priceless! Thank you to the stars dear @Shariful !!! I'll try my best and if I need any help, I will knock on your door!!!

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for this good share:nod:

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@MisterC, thanks for this wonderful update!... :D

shhab111

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this great program

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanksgivings for sharing such awesome app.