Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [Theme] Psajko2000 Windows 11 22H2 Theme - Modded + Disable Rounded Corners

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
HELLOOO EVERYONE.. I just created some modded windows 11 22H2 theme for myself,
and thought it would be nice to share with you guys if anyone is interested in something like this..

Windows 11 Modded Theme with Rounded Corners

Q2Q0DK.png

Windows 11 Modded Theme without Rounded Corners
Q2Qq5s.png

I'm someone who has always loved simplicity and that inspired me to try to make a simple Windows Explorer that will do the job and not have unnecessary things that will bother me. This topic was created with the help of a very old tutorial on editing XML files with Resource Hacker, I don't even remember where I originally found it. The theme essentially hides the Windows 7 Command Bar, and this is achieved by modifying the XML file inside the theme. Since this is the only change, the "EDITED ORIGINAL" theme has not lost its Microsoft Signature and can be used without UltraUXThemePatcher installed on the system. This theme requires StartAllBack to configure the explorer as shown in the pictures. In addition, since I still haven't given up on the Windows 10 UI, I've added and tested Win11DisableOrRestoreRoundedCorners made by VALINET, the person who made ExplorerPatcher.

Installation instructions:
Folder
aero2 and psajko-dark.theme copy to C: / Windows / Resources / Themes
Before use, open StartAllBack and set EXPLORER to "Win7 Command Bar" as well as "Mica effect on top" (For me, this looks much nicer, but it can do without it), and then double click on psajko-dark.theme to apply.

OPTIONAL: If you want Windows Explorer to have a distinctive Windows 10 look, start Win11DisableOrRestoreRoundedCorners from the folder you downloaded. The first time you start it, it will Medicines WDM.dll and restart Explorer itself without restarting PC, and when you start the same file again, the default windows 11 look will return, if you decide to restore rounded corners.

PS. This theme can also be used with
Windows 11 Command Bar, and Windows 10 Ribbon UI from StartAllBack settings, but that is not her intended purpose.. :D:D:D

<--- --->

Last edited:

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Has anyone tried this at all? I know I set it up at the wrong time, but I thought at least someone would be interested in this .. ???

kiritortuk

Banned
Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
bro I will try
let see
Which version of StartIsall are you using?

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
bro I will try
let see
Which version of StartIsall are you using?
Nevermind what version, any version can set Windows 7 Command Bar (And this theme just make win7 bar invisible).. :D I use StartAllBack 3.4.2.. :D
And this is windows 11 theme, not windows 10.. :D Probably will not work on 10, and can cause black screen that is hard to fix if you apply this theme!

Last edited:

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the theme. please make some more if can

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the theme. please make some more if can
Thanks for try this one.. Its just simplified version of default version with hidden "windows 7 command bar" If you use it with StartAllBack.. :D
I have something on my mind, of repacking some older nivuu theme to work on 22H2, but I will see how it will go.. :cool:

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for try this one.. Its just simplified version of default version with hidden "windows 7 command bar" If you use it with StartAllBack.. :D
I have something on my mind, of repacking some older nivuu theme to work on 22H2, but I will see how it will go.. :cool:
i want to try it too. please share it right away if availabe please. thank you in advance bro

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i want to try it too. please share it right away if availabe please. thank you in advance bro
Q2585r.png

This is new version I working on this moment.. Its basically default one, with even more cleaned up interface.. :D And on top of it I use Rounded Corners Medicines that is included in this pack.. Maybe I will release this one also, tested it, and it looks like it work without any problems.. :h:

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Q2585r.png

This is new version I working on this moment.. Its basically default one, with even more cleaned up interface.. :D And on top of it I use Rounded Corners Medicines that is included in this pack.. Maybe I will release this one also, tested it, and it looks like it work without any problems.. :h:
can you share it now please want to try it too

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can you share it now please want to try it too
Its 8am here now and Im on work.. Will do it later today.. ?

problemathic

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its 8am here now and Im on work.. Will do it later today.. ?
yes bro. will wait. im just so excited

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanx 4 d share n info.

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
!! UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK AND VIRUSTOTAL CONTAINING NEW TEAMOS FILES !!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I just tried it but no rounded corners and unpatched theme close button, red.

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I just tried it but no rounded corners and unpatched theme close button, red.
What you mean by "no rounded corners"? Rounded corners is default look on Windows 11.. And to see rounded corners on your build (not VM), you need to install graphic drivers for your GPU.. As for the close button, when you place the cursor on it and click, it will definitely be red just like default theme.. Purpose of this modded default theme is to have clean Windows Explorer look when you set "Win7 Command Bar" and "Mica effect on top" in StartAllBack Explorer Settings, nothing more.. Default theme with this settings in StartAllBack have command bar below the address bar.. :h:

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you. This theme look very awesome.

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
!!! NEW VERSION RELEASED, CHECK IT OUT !!!

*** Psajko2000 Windows 11 22H2 Theme V2 ***