Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News The Xbox Series S toaster is real

The Xbox Series S toaster is real

The Xbox Series S toaster burns an Xbox logo into your bread and is available to buy at Walmart.

QLmYWm.png

Have you ever wanted a kitchen full of memes? Well, the Xbox Series S toaster is here and ready to sit next to your Xbox Series X fridge. Yes, this is a real toaster that can handle all the bread, English muffins, and frozen waffles you throw at it. It will even toast an Xbox sphere logo onto your bread. Really.

Images of an Xbox Series S toaster first emerged nearly a year ago on French websites, but Walmart has now started selling the toaster for $39.99, as spotted by Wario64. While the toaster looks like an Xbox Series S, with its signature black air vent, it also includes a bunch of features you’d want for toasting your bread. There are six levels of browning, a removable crumb tray, an LED countdown, and a defrost button. But the main star of the show is the ability to imprint the Xbox logo into your bread like a real gamer.

The Xbox Series S toaster has the same black vent found on Microsoft’s console.

This isn’t the first toaster made for gamers, though. Bungie released a Destiny-themed toaster a couple of years ago, complete with a function to burn Destiny’s Tricorn logo into your bread. Razer also promised it would make its April Fool’s Day joke toaster a reality, but that never happened.

The Xbox Series S toaster joins the Xbox Series X mini fridge that was born from memes that mocked the console’s fridge-like look. I’m personally waiting for Microsoft to branch out into a full home appliance range. There’s plenty of room in the kitchen for an Xbox microwave, kettle, or washing machine. After all, any true Xbox fan would want all of their food imprinted with the Xbox logo and their clothes dyed green after every wash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
"There’s plenty of room in the kitchen for an Xbox microwave, kettle, or washing machine. After all, any true Xbox fan would want all of their food imprinted with the Xbox logo and their clothes dyed green after every wash."

This part is the best of all... :giggle::rofl:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
we need a Nintendo one , Xbox and PlayStation are just for noobs! lol

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I wouldn't mind having those in my kitchen, even though I don't play
on those consoles. It would be alot less boring than what I already have. :)