Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct The Utility Factory FileBoss version 3.101 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Quk8tm.png

Review
FileBoss is the robust and powerful file manager for Windows that tames today's large and complex Windows' file systems. It is in a dual-pane file manager and toolbox that comes bundled with a wide range handy options for special file operations, such as file listing, renamer, merger, shredder, comparison, properties changer, sorting modes, and file searcher with advanced filters. FileBoss is a must have for anyone who works directly with files-from avid Windows users to corporate system administrators.

FileBoss has the most complete file management toolset on the market today to solve most any problem a user may have with its files and folders. Expert-level file manager and toolbox wrapped up in a multi-tabbed dual-pane interface, featuring numerous and customizable commands for file and disk operations

It's wrapped in a user-friendly interface made from a large window split into two panes that supports multiple tabs for each pane, where a user can explore two different disk directories and copy or move files from one place to the other via drag-and-drop support. Tab groups can be saved to file and later opened. It's possible to create file backups and set patterns for files to include or exclude from the task (e.g. backup if newer, backup and sync), create duplicate files, flatten and clean folders, as well as edit file properties when it comes to attributes and timestamps.

Files can be renamed in batch mode by specifying renaming rules, such as sequence numbers and strings of characters to include. Two or multiple files can be merged together or appended to another file, while time controlled copying operations with pauses can be set up. Furthermore, a user can copy folder trees, securely erase files, select files by name or type, lock file selections or make them sticky, view statistics about file attributes, versions, selected files and virtual folders, as well as save file lists to TXT or HTML format.

There are many file sorting methods available, including by NTFS attributes: temporary, compressed, offline, not indexed, mounted, or sparse. An advanced sort mode enables user to indicate multiple sorting attributes and their priority. The advanced search function gives you the possibility to locate files in any paths while taking into account exclusions. It's also possible to track down recent files or old ones by setting the date of last modification, find specific text within files or long file names and paths, as well as to browse for files by attributes or size. Templates with search settings can be saved and later reused.

Dynamic virtual folders can be created using a folder picker, from current selections, or from a text file. FileBoss lets user compare the contents of two folders, specify the default drop mode (copy, move, create shortcut), map and disconnect network drives, manage Windows meta folders, find text or duplicates in the current tab, launch Command Prompt instances, configure external tools (e.g. viewers, editors), or select a file to keep FileBoss notes in.

The view can be customized in multiple ways, like defining the folders and start dual pane mode, hiding files, folders, admin shares or any columns, or by showing the age of files or calendar periods. Moreover, you can enable an embedded preview window for documents and graphical files, along with another previewer for the program's log details about its entire activity. Favorites can be put together for frequently accessed files and folders.

Surprisingly, the rich software application had minimal impact on computer performance (in idle state) and it quickly loaded its environment at each startup. No error dialogs popped up and it did not hang or crash. Keyboard shortcuts can be configured for each command in the menu bar. If a user do not need any of the commands displayed, he can easily enter program customization mode to drag them out from the menus. There are few themes available but FileBoss does not really focus on the UI appearance, as long as it is practical.

FileBoss features numerous useful options and advanced filters that turn it into a highly flexible file manager and toolbox for professionals.

• Handling Mac/iOS filenames;
  • FileBoss's advanced copy engine;
  • Rename one file or thousands;
  • Find the files and folders;
  • Dynamic virtual folders;
  • Work with Mac filenames;
  • Efficient Exploring;
  • FileBoss has the tools you need.

What is new in version 3.101 (Released on May 31, 2017):
  • Optimizations for Windows 10;
  • Speed improvements;
  • Working with iOS/nix filenames;
  • Multiple replacements when renaming files and many more improvements and fixes.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (both 32 & 64-bit).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read the "Readme.txt" file given in the download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

QukfaA.png

QukTkR.png

QukdVe.png

Quk01U.png

QukG2n.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!

File: fileboss_setup.exe
00/71
MD5: 3f68aae1e75d2b09d60ebdb7312d9b93
SHA1: 43ba38b9b54454005867158d0c776c4707c24629
SHA256: cb75536d97673638691e5f4c725293954e6b154025099878afff1b2727f77bec

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 3.101 (Size: 13.70 MB):

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,591.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
link work, finally
Thank You

Mirkec

Last edited:

HellzDragon

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
258 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for your upload and your time :)

mmacader

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing. . .

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
639.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Never heard of this one. I use DirOpus, but I sure will try it out !! Thank You.

yul711

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
29.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Never heard of this one. I use DirOpus, but I sure will try it out !! Thank You.
Thank you @Mirkec for another excellent share. Question to everyone who used both FileBoss and Directory Opus: if possible. please share your personal opinion on which file manager is more convenient for the end user and whether either of them has some unique feature(s) that the other does not have. Thank you in advance for your answers/info.

psafety

Downloaded
81.6 GB
Uploaded
958.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the great share Mirkec ...

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
639.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Mirkec for another excellent share. Question to everyone who used both FileBoss and Directory Opus: if possible. please share your personal opinion on which file manager is more convenient for the end user and whether either of them has some unique feature(s) that the other does not have. Thank you in advance for your answers/info.

I don't have time for a side-by-side comparison, I can only say that I have tried them both and will continue using DirOpus. Been a fan for many years so I might be biased, but if you take the time to learn all that DirOpus can do (on a lower level) you will see it is very hard to beat it. I have now tried FileBoss for 24 hours, and it is a good alternative if needed.

Cheers

yul711

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
29.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I don't have time for a side-by-side comparison, I can only say that I have tried them both and will continue using DirOpus. Been a fan for many years so I might be biased, but if you take the time to learn all that DirOpus can do (on a lower level) you will see it is very hard to beat it. I have now tried FileBoss for 24 hours, and it is a good alternative if needed.

Cheers
This is the reason I posted my question: I like the Directory Opus so much, and I think it is so good that I feel it is hard to make a better file manager. Please share your opinions on how you compare both of these file managers.

@Thibor69, what do you refer to with "(on a lower level)"?