Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent TeamOS Mega Installer 2020 -=- TeamOS -=-

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@M4Mohsin Brother, I absoultely appreciate your wonderful work but I have a suggestion, please read this..
TeamOS mega installers would be significantly more useful (or more appropriately 'accessible') if you could provide a separate download with the main install script (or GUI) and the file structure without the actual installers preloaded. I mean installers of programs shouldn't be physically present but you can mention as to where to place them for the installer to work . This will help users like me who only have access to mobile data and can never afford to download a 13 GB ISO! Please consider this! Can you please PM me your barebones ISO (An 7z Archive would do!) without any physcial program installers (but with your main installer and scripts)? Without all the programs, the thing will be less than 50 MB!

minoshibe

Verified Member
Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
841.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for this share, will seed it afterwards, is it free to implent in custom builds (if note of creator is given?)