Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Super Mario 64 PC port for Windows

Baronstragen

Verified Member
Downloaded
35.4 GB
Uploaded
532.8 GB
Ratio

Yes. It's what you think it is. This is a fully functional, native 4K version of the game for PC, powered by DirectX 12.

Unlike other fan-made ports and homebrew games based on Nintendo properties, the Super Mario 64 PC port dropped without advance notice. The port can be difficult to find if you don’t know where to look .

I cannot credit the creator as no one is absolutely sure who it is. But enjoy it while it lasts. Copyright stuff and all that. It's a blast from the past! :) And it's nostalgic. :p

Windows 10
Direct X 12

Download and Unzip. Double click the .exe file and have fun playing!
There is no key layout included but this is what I've figured out.
W A S D - movement keys
Space - Enter/Start/Select
K - Duck
L - Jump
The , key - Punch/Accept
Arrow Keys - Camera angle movement

File size 8969Kb

Astro

Weatherman
Super Moderator
Downloaded
155.3 GB
Uploaded
816.3 GB
Ratio
@Baronstragen THANKS! Just saw this. Fixing to play and see how well it runs :cool:
WOW! Plays great,even in full screen,and the sound is beautiful. Much better than it plays on an emulator!

Last edited:

pljs

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
i'm running win 10 and istalled DX12...can't run it...any other solution....my kid is waiting...
..i've try on two computers same problem,when i start the exe nothing hapening...

Baronstragen

Verified Member
Downloaded
35.4 GB
Uploaded
532.8 GB
Ratio
..i've try on two computers same problem,when i start the exe nothing hapening...
Does your graphics card support DX12? If it doesn't it won't run. And it has to support it, not emulated by windows.