Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Stellar Data Recovery Technician 10.0.0 [macOSApps]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

Stellar Data Recovery Technician 10.0.0 [macOS]
WKZlQ.png
Stellar Data Recovery is a solution to all your data loss problems. Data loss can occur due to data corruption and deletion. This comprehensive software recovers and restores all of your lost data from corrupted, damaged, deleted or formatted Mac volumes. Stellar Data Recovery thoroughly scans (formatted, deleted or damaged) volumes and finds all the lost data such as documents, emails, pictures, audio and video and all other files. After scanning, software displays all the recoverable files and folders in a tree view. It can recover data from optical discs too and supports all CD / DVD formats and common file systems such as ISO 9660, Joliet, UDF, APFS, HFS and Rock Ridge.

Stellar Data Recovery has a number of features that help you to recover data easily and efficiently. It has features like deep scanning of a volume, auto-refresh drive list, display preview during scanning process, save scan information so that you can resume recovery at a later stage or create an image of a volume or complete hard drive. Additionally, the Filter option makes it easier for you to identify and recover the desired files and folders.

Key features of Stellar Data Recovery:

• Deleted File Recovery: Recovers all accidentally deleted files.
  • Partition Recovery: Recovers data from damaged, deleted, formatted and lost partitions on any storage media device.
  • Data Recovery from Crashed OS/Computer: Provides the option to create a Bootable Recovery Drive to recover data from the crashed operating system or computer. Supports recovery from all versions of Mac.
  • Raw Recovery Support: Raw recovery of volumes and hard drives to search data based on signatures.
  • Deep Scanning: ‘Deep Scan’ does a comprehensive file signature-based search to maximize recovery in tough cases of data loss. Deep Scan is particularly useful for recovering the files that couldn’t be found with normal scanning.
  • Image Creation: Supports the creation of image for hard disk and volumes for recovery.
  • Preview Support: Supports preview of files before recovery for most file types.
  • Save and Resume Recovery Session: Save and resume recovery option to recover data at a later stage without scanning the drive again.
  • Encryption Support: Supports encrypted file systems.
  • Support for Apple Time Capsule: Supports Apple Time Capsule on Sparse Bundle disk images.
  • Support for Time Machine: Support for Time Machine Backup drive recovery.
  • Drive Information Display: Option to display drive details which gives you better information about selected volume and hard drive.
  • Unicode Support: Support for Unicode Drive Name / Image.
  • Auto-Refreshing of media: Newly added media is automatically added to the display list.
  • Advanced options for customization: The software provides options such as Preferences (Preview, Supported File Types, Add/Edit Header, Filter) and Search that can be used for recovering data according to personal requirements.
  • File System Support: Supports multiple file systems such as
    • Macintosh file systems – HFS, HFS+, and APFS.
    • Windows file systems – NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT.
    • CD/DVD file systems – CDFS, UDF, and HFS+.
  • Simultaneous Scanning for File Systems: Supports scanning of multiple file systems simultaneously and gives you the best possible scan results.
  • Supported File Types: Supports more than 300 File types by default. Also, supports adding and editing unlimited custom file types.
  • Support for Multiple Drive Types: Recovers data from desktop and laptop hard drives, external hard drives and pen drives, memory cards, SSD drives, SD cards, etc.
WgtIQ.png

macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later.
WKvIW.png

WKxmr.png

Unzip compressed file, mount .dmg image and copy StellarDataRecovery file into your macOS Applications folder.
You might need to give full disk permission to this software in order to function.
Wgljq.png

WKUgh.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    c74d3fc0d7353bdbd268c02dbf0fb99e4fb77d78
  • Loading…

argon1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
295.4 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this upload. However, it is a demo/trial version, not fully activated. Whenever I tried to recover lost files on my external drive, an error message popped up saying that this option is only available in the full version.

Please upload the full version if you have it.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
I’m going to inspect this issue now.
I will be right back to you @difrag

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
4,720.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you ;)

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@difrag : I would like to give you this result from my test host.
I tested the app and it seems to be working as it should be.
Searching recoverable datashowing results choosing what to recoverdestination

Did you have maybe another version installed on your mac? if yes then you should have completely deleted it and clean install the new version.
I would like also to advice you to block outgoing connections from this app using your firewall system or third party app like Little Snitch.
I would like to hear from you and if you needed any support I would be glad to help you out.

chenzen

Downloaded
77.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you jimmie for this :)

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your quick and detailed response Jimmie. I haven't had another version installed on this iMac. I've also made sure to block outgoing connections with Little Snitch right after installing it. I've also taken a screenshot that shows "K'ed by TNT Team" after you click on the "StellarDataRecovery" in the main menu. This shows that the app should work as the full version since TNT cracked it, but it's not, at least for me.

Out of curiosity, I uninstalled it, removed any associated files within ~Library/Preferences, Caches...etc., just to make sure that it didn't leave any possible traces to the old installation.
Then, I reinstalled it, turned off my wifi connection (even though Little Snitch was still running with added rule to block outgoing connections), launched it, but still, same issue.
Again, I clicked on "Create Recovery Drive", but the same error appeared again that says "This option.... full version only"
I also took another screenshot of the settings menu that has an option for "Offline Activation", which means that it's asking for activation despite having no internet connection whatsoever.
Have you tried to click on the create recovery drive to see if it will allow you to do so? Also, have you actually recovered any files with it, or allow it to go through the entire recovery process for at least one file?

"Create Recovery Drive ... in full version only"

"K'ed by TNT" logo

"Offline Activation Option"

Pop up message whenever you click on a file to recover

Screenshot of Little Snitch's block outgoing connection rule

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@difrag , Application works with me. Screenshots taken.
At first creating recovery disk:
Boot from recovery disk:

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Jimmie, this is really weird man. I've spent a good amount of time trying to figure out this activation problem. The only logical explanation is a prior installation of the same software that's causing the issue. That's why I went back and made sure to delete any and all files within the same volume just to make sure that it was fully erased. Even after doing all that, it's still prompts me to activate it.

Anyways, thanks again for all your help man, I really appreciate it. I guess I'm gonna have to find another software to recover a lost NTFS partition on my external drive.

ShafiqRaaz

Downloaded
50 GB
Uploaded
233.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanx nice share

levon18lop[ez

Downloaded
34.5 GB
Uploaded
28.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
this is easy to download< great data recovery software

orthographic

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks mate
downloading now

Downloaded
87.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey Jimmie

I just downloaded the torrent and installed just now, internet is unplugged and the rule on my little snitch shows deny any server connection for Stellar

but when I click create recovery disk it give me the same message that its only available in the full version?

I have never had any stellar installed before on this computer so not sure what is going wrong? and the software shows the it is K'ed by TNT Team

very weird and strange to not have it fully work?

Im also running it in Catalina 10.15.4 if that helps, anything I need to check that's causing issues? I never had an issue with it launching from the gatekeeper either like some files needed to have done to by pass it to launch

Thanks John

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Hello John
There is another user who had same issue like you. It is very strange and I cannot reason it. I created a recovery disk using same version and posted my result above. I would like to ask you: did you had any previous version installed on your Mac?

Downloaded
87.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello John
There is another user who had same issue like you. It is very strange and I cannot reason it. I created a recovery disk using same version and posted my result above. I would like to ask you: did you had any previous version installed on your Mac?

Sorry Jimmie I haven't had any versions of Stellar Prior to this one I downloaded.

I saw all the prior posts and am somewhat baffled as you are not understanding what's causing it to fail ?

it seems others have posted and had no issues apart from doing a clean os install and installing im at a loss to understand it myself. especially with having Little Snitch installed from day one and making sure every program I use has a rule especially if it needs blocking. unless there is a rule that is getting passed that little snitch is okaying silently??

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@vegasjohna22074 Little snitch has nothing to do with an application's work. It is made only to Block/Allow outgoing connection between an Application and the Internet. Mostly an App is blocked due to it's activation.
The issue your are facing here is relying on one of three: 1-Hardware (your Mac), 2-Operating System (File structure), 3-Applications.
That is why I asked if you had previously installed another version. You might not. But I have tested this App on two different Macintosh. Both are doing fine.
What you can try, permanently delete the App completely from it's roots then reinstall it again. With or without Little Snitch it's up to you, see what will work for you.

Downloaded
87.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@vegasjohna22074 Little snitch has nothing to do with an application's work. It is made only to Block/Allow outgoing connection between an Application and the Internet. Mostly an App is blocked due to it's activation.
The issue your are facing here is relying on one of three: 1-Hardware (your Mac), 2-Operating System (File structure), 3-Applications.
That is why I asked if you had previously installed another version. You might not. But I have tested this App on two different Macintosh. Both are doing fine.
What you can try, permanently delete the App completely from it's roots then reinstall it again. With or without Little Snitch it's up to you, see what will work for you.
I have completely uninstalled the app as of right now, emptied the trash, gone through the system/library/extension folder, for any signs of Stellar, as well as all these
  • /Library
  • /Library/Caches
  • /Library/Preferences
  • /Library/Application Support
  • /Library/LaunchAgents
  • /Library/LaunchDaemons
  • /Library/PreferencePanes
  • /Library/StartupItems
in both ~/Library in all the directories too.
If im not mistaken Stellar is the name of the company behind the program correct? Just so I can make sure all traces are removed

Thank, I know it may seem frustrating and Im not doubting your program is working. I am trying to solve it with all advise I can, and appreciate all your help and any one else's Jimmie,

Thanks for your hard work

rodrigo guaraciaba

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
29.4 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Only here I find what I need. Thank you!!!

Downloaded
87.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ Jimmie

Wow, just wow,
So I fixed the problem, even though I had not had anything installed I added the lines in little snitch to block any communications to the stellar servers,

I remove all those lines from little snitch regarding anything to do with stellar and let little snitch authorize rules silently,
open the Stellar and install from your file.

Run stellar first time, little snitch creates a rule to connect to stellar Ftp when I click on create rescue disk. boom, program registered and running to create rescue disk and is registered with no activation required offline or anything.

seems I may have inadvertently added rules to little snitch to block the program thinking it would catch the fact its cracked and not work.

I found the solution to our other users problem possibly, I can say it was my solution may help someone else if they are having an issue,

But much appreciated Jimmie and again thank you for a wonderful program.

Now maybe I can figure out how to recover and rebuild the drive.
Now the only program I'd love on Mac for data recovery is the R-Studio Technician which has all the forensic tools for data recovery to rebuild and recover partitions and files that are corrupt.

Blessings brother and thanks again.