Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct StartBack AiO version 1.0.45 (Repack)

tmrevenge123

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
278 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
startisback-cracked.jpg

StartBack (StartIsBack / StartAllBack) AiO (Repack) is a useful utility for Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 users, which will return the familiar and familiar Start menu from Windows 7 to the operating system interface. Although Microsoft has implemented the Start Start menu in Win 10 at popular demand , but it has a different design and redesigned functionality. If it is more convenient for you to work with the Start that was in Win 7, then there is no need to roll back to old OS versions - you just need to use this application.
The program can be flexibly adjusted to individual user preferences, allowing you to fully organize your Start menu. To do this, there are several menu layouts, Start icons (you can use your own), transparency is adjusted (the menu itself and the taskbar), large icons are available, the "All programs" option is a drop-down list (as in Windows XP), etc. In addition, you can display frequently used metro applications (as well as delete unnecessary ones), sort the lists of programs by name, highlight recently installed ones, use the improved search, adjust the display of symbolic icons (downloads, videos, games, this computer, network, etc. .) and many many others.
Thus, with the help of StartIsBack ++, working on a PC will become more familiar, convenient, productive and stylish, allowing you to enjoy all the advantages of the classic Start menu.

Features repack StartBack (StartIsBack / StartAllBack) AiO:
1. Versions of StartIsBack combined in one distribution kit: 2.1.2 (for Windows 8), 1.7.6 (for Windows 8.1),
2.9.17 (for Windows 10 with the option of pushing version 2.9.1)
and StartAllBack 3.1.5 (for Windows 11)
Additionally, it is possible to install StartIsBack 2.9.17 if Windows 10 (with the latest updates)
is defined as Windows 11 and StartAllBack is installed on it by default.
2. Does not require registration (Medicines pawel97 for StartIsBack / BTCR Medicines for StartAllBack)
3. Multilingual interface (including Russian)
4. Ability to install additional images of the Start buttons (80 pcs.)
5. Ability to install four additional styles (for Windows 10/11)
6. Ability to import settings from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)

Included translations
English, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, French, Danish, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Finnish, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bangla, Hungarian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Arabic, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Farsi, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Latvian, Japanese, Romanian, Hebrew.

ATTENTION!!! If, after installing StartIsBack 2.9.x, you see sad smileys in the Start menu,just OVERLOAD the system.

promo1.jpg
promo4.jpg

promo2.jpg

System requirements: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10

File size: 5.5 Mb

Download StartBack (StartIsBack / StartAllBack) AiO 1.0.45 (Repack):

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,403 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I added the prefix. You always forget it and it is important.

tmrevenge123

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
278 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I added the prefix. You always forget it and it is important.
I didn't know I had to add the prefix. I always thought that the administrators themselves decided whether to add it or not. Thanks anyway, I will never forget it!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,403 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I didn't know I had to add the prefix. I always thought that the administrators themselves decided whether to add it or not. Thanks anyway, I will never forget it!
It is easy. Click on the dots edit thread and then choose your prefix or you can change the title if needed.
But it is better to do it when you are creating the thread.

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count