Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Spyrix Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton_909

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, there, I'm new to the site. Wondering if someone could give me some advice with the installation and set up of Spyrix Personal Monitor 11 as shared by L3GION5?
I've found the install directory, but am unsure where in the install directory to paste the .exe, having copied it from it's Medicines folder.
Some help would be much appreciated.

(I often use incognito mode & a VPN, so I really just want this software to use as a substitute internet history so that I can find things I previously searched)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You should ask on the thread or one his profile

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Anton_909 You just gotta follow the steps provided.. I installed the setup file than go over the Medicines folder.. Goto Installation directory & copy paste the content from Medicines folder to installation directory no changes just inside that.. it will ask you to replace file click Ok you are good to go
If you finding difficulty located installation directory after setup donot run just rightclick on Spyrix app on desktop & click open file location & just paste Medicines content over there. Please let us know if it helped

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Make sure to disable AV first and disconnect internet BEFORE ANYTHING you do..... INSTALL --- DO NOT RUN AFTER INSTALL --- then copy Medicines over directly to where its installed, which will be as follows: C:\ProgramData\{89DF3612-BE12-A0A6-D34F-FD696F512FCB}\
---Or just right click on the shortcut on desktop and open folder location ---- replace the spm.exe with the patched one. Then you add the new spm.exe to your AV permissions, Now you will be allowed to re connect the internet, and just never update it.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Anton_909 clear instructions provided.. Please post your query on the thread itself & wait a while you should get response from author or someone else before charging thread.. Thankyou @L3GI0N5 thread locked & Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.