Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Sothink Movie Dvd Maker Pro V3.7 Build 341

Zorro48

Windows Customizer
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
895.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (7)
Member for 10 years
pro_biglogo.png

Sothink Movie DVD Maker PRO v3.7 Build 341​

• Two-in-One DVD Author and DVD Burner.
No need to find other converter or burner software. Just press the button "Burn" to complete the whole video to DVD disc transforming work. Easy user-interface offers a clear clue for the easy DVD creation. Even novices can handle the whole DVD creation.

• Create DVD from Both SD and HD.
No need to install extral video codec. Create DVD from almost all video formats, including AVI, XviD, DivX, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M1V, M2V, M4V, DAT, VOB, MOD, DV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, F4V, OGM, and H.264/AVC, MKV, M2TS, M2T, MTS, and TS.

• Support All DVD Discs and All DVD Players.
Burn DVD movies on all DVD discs, like DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM. Support PAL and NTSC TV Standards.

• Excellent Output Movie Quality.
According to the DVD disc capacity, automatically calculate bit rate for burning as many movies as possible. You can always find a perfect balance between the DVD movie storage and picture quality.

• Free to Edit DVD Movie.
Cut unwanted clips; auto create chapters; add external subtitle; and more. Adjust output video to the established aspect ratio: add black bars, stretch, zoom, auto-adjust.

• Fast Speed. Could Be Even Faster.
Convert and burn DVD in high speed. Support multi-core CPU and support multi-threads for speeding up the DVD creation.

• Stunning DVD Menu Templates for Decoration.
Pre-made 44 movie menu templates for DVD playback and will design more. Support customizing duration time of menu displaying, adding and editing Title text(DVD name) and Button (movie thumbnail), customizing playback of the menu and synchronal previewing for menu editing.

R

RIGGER53

ZORRO: I see you found a version of SOTHINK MOVIE DVD MAKER PRO,so I figured I would delete the one I cracked ,yesterday,and try yours.I am glad I did.Your's looks like a later version,than the one I got working yesterday,and it is.You found one that actually worked for me,on the first try,and with no problems.This one has many more templates,and nicer ones.The one I had yesterday,also went to a run box,after I clicked on the icon,I had to click run,before it would open.The bottom,and top areas,of display were in black,background.I GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU! EVERYTHING ON YOUR VERSION COMES UP NORMAL,AND IT ALL FUNCTIONS GREAT!!! ANYONE CAN CHECK WITH ME,AND I WOULD GLADLY RECOMMEND THE ONE YOU GOT ! SHHH.IT LOOKS LIKE I BOUGHT IT. THANKS MUCH.NOW I CAN FEEL LIKE A PRO,DOING ONE OF MY HOBBIES-MAKING MY OWN MOVIES.

Zorro48

Windows Customizer
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
895.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (7)
Member for 10 years
Glad you have enjoyed it.

R

RIGGER53

THIS is why guys,like you,are vip,and guys like me,are followers.

R

RIGGER53

If people go into the dvd menu,section,they can click next to my dvd,and hit backspace,to get rid of it,and type in your movie title,in that space.

Ahnicron

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Got it, used it, and am pleased with it. Nice one Zorro!

R

RIGGER53

I always use 4.3,resolution,and stretch mode,instead of 16.9,and letterbox. 4.3 fills the screen nicely,with stretch,but if you use 16.9,with stretch,the movie goes way out past the sides.If you use 16.9,without stretch,you have to deal with cinemascope.black on top,and bottom.4.3,and stretch,works best. Another thing I like about this moviemaker,is you can put up to 4 hours of video,on a 2 hour disc. when I put some rolling stones concerts on dvd.they were 2.5 hours long,and this converter compresses,any video to fit 1 disc,up to 4 hours of video can be put on one disc. you don't have to worry,about splitting movies in half. I almost forgot.It also converts to 5.1,surround sound.

Last edited:

ongnoe2007

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years