Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SolidCAM 2020 SP3 HF1 for SolidWorks 2012-2020 (x64)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
PTBPaQ.jpg

2e0do.png

Description:
SolidCAM is a new generation CAD / CAM system developed by the Israeli company SolidCAM Ltd (Official distributor in Russia - Consistent Software). This system is a complete solution for the automation of metalworking production. Using a wide range of SolidCAM proposed strategies for turning, milling, turning, milling and EDM, the technologist can quickly prepare the necessary set of control programs for machining the product.

SolidCAM functionality

Support for 64bit computing due to the availability of a special version for SW 64bit

2.5-axis milling
SolidCAM provides high efficiency and precision 2.5-axis milling of parts. Various processing strategies for elements such as contour, selection (with islands) and a groove are supported, as well as various types of hole machining: drilling, countersinking, threading, etc. The system has a wide range of capabilities for 2.5-coordinate processing of analytical surfaces.

3-axis milling
SolidCAM provides a wide range of tools that can be effectively used for processing products with complex geometry (dies, molds) and prismatic parts. As geometry for 3-axis machining, a three-dimensional surface or solid model is used. The system supports various types of roughing and finishing strategies, such as raster processing with a given or automatically determined raster angle, equidistant processing, projection processing, waterline processing, etc.

In addition to the already mentioned capabilities of 2.5- and 3-coordinate processing, SolidCAM offers tools for identifying and finalizing sections that have not been processed in previous transitions. It is possible to create a database of typical technological processes. Once created, such a parameterized technological process can be repeatedly used in the future, which significantly reduces the time for production preparation, increases the reliability of developed programs, unifies the style of technological developments, guarantees the use of only optimal processing technologies and ensures the independence of production from the human factor. The absence of stabbing is guaranteed by the availability of control and visualization of machining.

Multi-axis machining
SolidCAM offers various tools for creating multi-axis machining control programs at 4- and 5-axis machining centers. The model is installed in a user-defined processing plane, after which the system automatically calculates all the necessary offset and rotation parameters for the part zero. As a result, the preparatory-final transition time is significantly reduced and the processing accuracy is increased.

Turning and turning and milling
SolidCAM has a wide range of functions for automating the creation of control programs for turning and turning-milling. SolidCAM supports various types of tools, which makes it possible to effectively perform longitudinal turning, trimming, grooving, etc. In addition, SolidCAM allows you to automatically rough and finish machining complex contours. Support for a rotary tool allows milling and drilling transitions at machining centers.

Electroerosive processing
SolidCAM's proposed set of wire EDM strategies allows you to process external and internal contours with a constant and variable angle. The possibility of 4-axis machining. A special algorithm prevents the fall of the processed material. SolidCAM provides the user with control over the physical parameters of processing along the entire path of the wire.

Details:
SolidCAM 2020 SP3 HF1 Multilang for SolidWorks 2012-2020 x64
Year / Release Date:2020
Version:2020 S3 HF1 build 112258
Developer:SolidCAM Ltd
Architecture:64bit
Interface language:Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Tablet:present (TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ)

System requirements:
OS:Microsoft ® Windows 10 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions; Microsoft ® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack); Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
CPU:Intel® Xeon, Intel® Core, Intel® Core 2 Duo, Intel® Core 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
Memory:4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
Space:15 GB free disk space for installation
GPU:NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)
Pre-installed SolidWorks 2012-2020 64bit

x64 | Languages:Multilanguage | File Size: 4.32 GB

2eYoK.png

PTBZkW.png

PTBvVh.png

2eGaV.png

Read "Read Me" text for setup instructions.

2eqtH.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.0.3
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9e72801cc027b6f603a6402f42c2194359aa0095
  • Loading…

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you, Very good share

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, downloading to seed...

pierrot66

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
349.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello and thank you

there is a link to download the mazak post processor

thank you

rodrigo guaraciaba

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
29.4 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing !!!

guimaostz

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!
AWESOME PROGRAM

kaulder

Banned
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks to team os cause ive searching for beautiful thing like this!!

bikramjeet17

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
it worked for afew days and then software started asking for dongle . after re-installing the Medicines i am getting this error

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.

i have tried disabling digital signatures, but its not helping
is there anything that can be done?

doorak

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
45.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Virtual Key (Medicines) is not working. There is a warning sign on the device manager but I don't know what the problem is. Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Last edited:

doorak

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
45.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
it worked for afew days and then software started asking for dongle . after re-installing the Medicines i am getting this error

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.

i have tried disabling digital signatures, but its not helping
is there anything that can be done?
I too have the same problem. Did you find any solution?

doorak

Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
45.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
SOLUTION FOR Medicines NOT WORKING
Video solution -

The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the multikey VA driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:
1. In the , I selected Sign a system File.
2. Entered the path to the driver
Code:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\multikey.sys
(default path).
3. Clicked OK. Rebooted the system.
4. Opened the task manager and saw that the driver signature error changed to # 52
5. To prevent Windows from swearing, I launched it in test mode. To do this, just start the command line from the Administrator and enter the command:
Rich (BB code):
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
6. Reboot.
7. Now everything is OK. But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode.
This does not bother me, because I think that the certificate will be corrected and the Multikey will be reissued. And who is annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program
This is the old way when the multi-key did not work on the new ten.
Try it, you will succeed

Last edited:

mach1

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
SOLUTION FOR Medicines NOT WORKING
Video solution -

The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the multikey VA driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:
1. In the , I selected Sign a system File.
2. Entered the path to the driver c:\Windows\System32\drivers\multikey.sys (default path).
3. Clicked OK. Rebooted the system.
4. Opened the task manager and saw that the driver signature error changed to # 52
5. To prevent Windows from swearing, I launched it in test mode. To do this, just start the command line from the Administrator and enter the command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
6. Reboot.
7. Now everything is OK. But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode.
This does not bother me, because I think that the certificate will be corrected and the Multikey will be reissued. And who is annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program
This is the old way when the multi-key did not work on the new ten.
Try it, you will succeed
Link to the programs: Outside Link Removed
Works like a charm, thanx

chris82gr

Downloaded
841.1 MB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Im new here. Thanks for this Share!!! I hope i will make it work! thanks!

bytako

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Do you have any problems post out ?