Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Software for recording the notification history in windows 10 action center

Status
Not open for further replies.

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Dear all,
We can find the notifications of various applications in windows 10 action center. But it is very limited. Such as: I activated the notification for some websites. Those websites send several notifications daily to the windows action center. But the windows action center shows only one notification from those websites, in fact, it shows only one notification for google chrome. The newest notification from google chrome replaces the previous one. As a result, I miss most of the notifications from those websites.

I searched for some sort of notification logger for windows 10 so that I can get all past notification history to review. But I failed to find any.

Would you please upload any notification logger / history software for windows 10?? Thanks in advance.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@adattabd, I don't know of any software that performs that task.
I found something that I don't know if it works for you, just in case I share it:

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@adattabd, I don't know of any software that performs that task.
I found something that I don't know if it works for you, just in case I share it:
No, it is not what I am looking for.

thejr007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
762.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Why did you want to see a history of the notification's?

If it is of significant importance windows will be alerting you again... Like an update you will definitely be reminded. Files download, connections made or most other notifications are actually redundant and you will already know they happened.

Most notifications are simply informing you of behavior that for most people they simply no longer need to be notified about whatever it was to begin with.

@adattabd PS keep a close eye on your upload ratio... You are ridding the red line real close to the minimum of 0.4

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Why did you want to see a history of the notification's?

If it is of significant importance windows will be alerting you again... Like an update you will definitely be reminded. Files download, connections made or most other notifications are actually redundant and you will already know they happened.

Most notifications are simply informing you of behavior that for most people they simply no longer need to be notified about whatever it was to begin with.

@adattabd PS keep a close eye on your upload ratio... You are ridding the red line real close to the minimum of 0.4
Dear @thejr007 , thanks for your attention. I want to see a history of the notifications because "I activated the notification for some websites. Those websites send several notifications daily to the windows action center. But the windows action center shows only one notification from those websites, in fact, it shows only one notification for google chrome. The newest notification from google chrome replaces the previous one. As a result, I miss most of the notifications from those websites."

And it is mentionable here that, though this site is the most reliable site to download many important things, I usually download very few items, and surprisingly most of the cases those were of direct download links. Others were of torrent links. I deleted some of the old torrent downloads after a long period of seeding because nobody was downloading for a long time as new versions were already uploaded, some old ones were deleted during the reinstallation of the windows. I keep seeding the new ones till date but very few MB of data was uploaded. Besides, It is not possible for me to keep my laptop running for 24x7. I think this is decreasing my ratio. I am requesting your advise on how I can increase my ratio in this situation. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
This is out of control now. You want history? Print it, or go old school and write it down with a pen or pencil. As far as ratio, DL and seed. That's all. SEED, SEED... If you can't do that, then stay away from torrents. The more you DL and seed, the better your ratio will be. That's all. >>
This thread is complete and locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.