Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Social media bulk id and Post Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
As in my company profile as a IT Professional company forcing me to advertise in social media (fakebook, youtube, instagram, etc)for the products and market for their products. But Facebook and other social media websites bans the id .its difficult to create manually as many other experts use tools to market and create dummy ids in social media. Is their any tool or software or website link through which we can create virtually ids and tools to market or post the advertisement of products online for free . I know their are companies which charge for digital marketing .But is there any tool or software through which we can advertise for post in social media site bulk posts for free.

i will be thankful and grateful if some one can provide any link or website for doing the same

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Your company ought to provide you the necessary software for you to work with. If they ask you to put your own money to pay for the software, it is a red flag and a serious problem with the company.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Without going into details for obvious reasons, people who create and sell accounts (or account use, like followers, getting likes, comments, etc) dont use software from one PC/Device, they actually use multiple devices controlled by a central hub. Those are called bot farms and they look something like this:

Q6II08.jpeg

You can script with python the account generation, or have a person actually doing that 7 days a week.
The reason that such software won't work in the long run is that each social media, much like we do here at Team OS, have ways of validating that a single device (even with the use of VPN) can't create and use many accounts. I assume you can use virtual machines or containers, but you have to have a PC that can at least run several VMs simultaneously and at that point... it can become more cost than profit.

For the details, google is your friend (as far as bot farms)

Hope it helped

Your company ought to provide you the necessary software for you to work with. If they ask you to put your own money to pay for the software, it is a red flag and a serious problem with the company.
That is not what he asked tho: P Dont rush to answer young padawan !!

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
That is not what he asked tho: P Dont rush to answer young padawan !!
Well, i do understand their intentions. Like, their company is asking them to advertise their product in social media as a part of job description and the user wants to make it easy through software or websites that could create batch accounts.

It is not my intention to point finger at the user but rather at the company. If a company wants to advertise it's product, then they should provide the necessary tools and equipment to their employee is what i meant. And if the said company tells its employee to purchase something from their own pocket but doesn't reimburse them properly, then the employee is at risk is what i meant by red flag.

Even though i couldn't think of a technically way of answering them, i wanted to let them know of the red flags in case they aren't aware. That's all. 😁😁😁😁

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Well, i do understand their intentions. Like, their company is asking them to advertise their product in social media as a part of job description and the user wants to make it easy through software or websites that could create batch accounts.

It is not my intention to point finger at the user but rather at the company. If a company wants to advertise it's product, then they should provide the necessary tools and equipment to their employee is what i meant. And if the said company tells its employee to purchase something from their own pocket but doesn't reimburse them properly, then the employee is at risk is what i meant by red flag.

Even though i couldn't think of a technically way of answering them, i wanted to let them know of the red flags in case they aren't aware. That's all. 😁😁😁😁
All those are fine but the point is, the company asked our friend to "advertise" on social media, but he wants an "easier" way to do it so he doesn't have to do it manually. By "easier" I mean exploit :p cause creating multiple accounts from the same PC is not something social media sites, much like us, really like. No company should or will pay and provide software to exploit situations. That is why they pay for IT in the first place.

Now read between the lines and wonder... Who gets banned for advertising :p

Even with the benefit of the doubt, the company where our friend works, has tasked the OP with finding said tools, as I am sure the owner of the company is not much into computers, and the OP asked us to find such things so he can "test" them. No one said he won't buy them at the end, did they?

Food for thought.

Last edited:

InaccurateFool

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.3 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
social seo tools might be what you're looking for. you could check out https://www.hootsuite.com/

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years