Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Sidify Music Converter for Spotify Pro version 1.3.5 (Portable & Full) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
c79sH.jpg

Review
Sidify Music Converter is a lightweight and simple piece of software designed to help user download favorite tracks and playlists from Spotify, overcome the restrictions imposed by DRM protection, and keeps the original quality of the audio. After removing DRM, you can enjoy Spotify music on your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, etc.

The tool packs a fresh and appealing interface that is easy to navigate and unlikely to give the user any troubles. A user can get started by pasting or dragging and dropping the link of the track or playlist in the dedicated window. The tool immediately displays the contents in the main window along with the total number of files and duration. It is also worth mentioning that the app also displays a message for each successful and erroneous conversion.

The idea behind the application is to provide a user with an easy way to download favorite tracks or playlists from Spotify to a computer, regardless of whether they are protected by DRM. Therefore, a user is going to be able to enjoy favorite artists without having to worry about restrictions and be able to enjoy Spotify music in offline mode as well.

The tool provides a user with four format options, namely AAC, WAV, FLAC, and MP3 at 5X speed as well as specify the conversion mode and output quality. On a side note, a user should bear in mind that the app allows converting music while maintaining 100% lossless quality and preserving the ID3 tags of the files including title, artwork, artist, album, genre, track number for organizing your music library. At the same time, a user can select the output folder and define how the downloaded files are going to be stored on a computer.

• Losslessly download Spotify songs at 5X Speed;
  • Remove DRM from Spotify music.
  • Decrypt and convert Spotify song/playlist to plain formats;
  • Preserve metadata to organize music library;
  • Support variable bitrate (VBR) - better quality with smaller file size;
  • Highly compatibility with the latest Windows 10 and Spotify;
  • Free updates for Lifetime.

What is new in version 1.3.5 (Released on November 14, 2018):
Support Georgian;
Fix the error of downloading wrong music;
Update the download engine;
Fix some minor bugs.

System requirements:
CPU: 1G Hz processor, or above;
512MB or higher of RAM;
Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution;
Spotify account;
iTunes 10 or later (Optional).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read 'Read me.txt' file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

c7Q2V.jpg

c7ZeK.jpg

c7vns.jpg

c7UZc.jpg

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to the casper03 who shared the Medicines and portable with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links (Size: 50.47 MB):

Last edited:

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mirkec, very nice, thanks :)

Tian susilo

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
for download song we must use premium account from spotify?

Dancer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
67.9 GB
Uploaded
762 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much.

lowkas

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Seriously, if you don't have disposable/ready to reinstall OR Windows ON VM don't ever install this thing... when apps cracked and opened it began download and put stuff on apps data and temp that ended by locking your mp3:rofl:(genius!) mkv mp4 videos jpg and other media files.

it is a common dropper trojan.

for download song we must use premium account from spotify?
not needed. but i think you need premium account for higher quality audio's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Seriously, if you don't have disposable/ready to reinstall OR Windows ON VM don't ever install this thing... when apps cracked and opened it began download and put stuff on apps data and temp that ended by locking your mp3:rofl:(genius!) mkv mp4 videos jpg and other media files.
it is a common dropper trojan.

Dude stop speaking nonsense around. Because of insufficient insight and knowledge, you are spreading the panic and I do not like that! All apps in my threats are tested before uploading. For that purpose, I am using several apps, which are always mentioned in 'Readme.txt' file, for observing possible changes and testing potential noxiousness of cracked files on the PC.

If you do not believe me, simply use Process Explorer with Virus Total plugin and Process Timeline to observe what happens with this as you say ''dropper trojan''. Nothing happens because it is false positive and it is tested by me as you could see from images. I downloaded 11 songs and nothing has been locked neither corrupted! They are still on my laptop! Do you know what a generic detection actually mean? According to the general definition which can be easily found on the web a generic detection has identified a program or file that has code or behavior SIMILAR to trojans.

And please do your own tests before you comment on any uploader threats in further. Show respect for their hard work! This has been the safest place in this part of the universe and it will stay. All this is about, probably because you are new here. You need to read rules and introduce yourself with the way of work and people around!

Last edited:

streamer200

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you!!!

opika

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you! :)

xxZODIACxx

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.4 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I've been searching for something like this. Thank you @Mirkec. :)

sidiro

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
72.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much @Mirkec ,was looking for something similar.

KissyKitty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
274.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi friend...what a lovely share! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Thanks for your contributions and your work. I appreciate it. Enjoy your evening or morning! Much love and many kissies!

ej8989

Downloaded
144.2 GB
Uploaded
184.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Medicines still works on newest version Sidify 1.3.9 !!!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Medicines still works on newest version Sidify 1.3.9 !!!
I do not know. Will you try, and share your experience with us, please? Thank in advance.

ej8989

Downloaded
144.2 GB
Uploaded
184.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I do not know. Will you try, and share your experience with us, please? Thank in advance.

I wasn't asking if it works. I was sharing the information with everyone.
Your Medicines works in the latest sidify (1.3.9). I'm using it now. :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Dude stop speaking nonsense around. Because of insufficient insight and knowledge, you are spreading the panic and I do not like that! All apps in my threats are tested before uploading. For that purpose, I am using several apps, which are always mentioned in 'Readme.txt' file, for observing possible changes and testing potential noxiousness of cracked files on the PC.

If you do not believe me, simply use Process Explorer with Virus Total plugin and Process Timeline to observe what happens with this as you say ''dropper trojan''. Nothing happens because it is false positive and it is tested by me as you could see from images. I downloaded 11 songs and nothing has been locked neither corrupted! They are still on my laptop! Do you know what a generic detection actually mean? According to the general definition which can be easily found on the web a generic detection has identified a program or file that has code or behavior SIMILAR to trojans.

And please do your own tests before you comment on any uploader threats in further. Show respect for their hard work! This has been the safest place in this part of the universe and it will stay. All this is about, probably because you are new here. You need to read rules and introduce yourself with the way of work and people around!
Awesome reply buddy. Keep up the good work. :clap:

TegraDroid

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
11.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for this share