Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wu

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
77.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i use qbittorent. actually downloading right now. My issue is the app never seeds anyone, how can i fix to get my ratio up ?

Urlik Skarsol

Downloaded
734.7 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Same. Only with certain torrents will anyone ever be downloading from me, which is damn strange since I have insanely fast internet connection, from an ISP that doesn't filter anything and even offers OpenVPN servers for free to every subscriber. I can't leave stuff seeding for days, as I have places to keep files that the downloads have to be organized into and "put away". Not sure what the deal is.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
that's completely ok. this will help you understand better.
How to Improve Your Ratio ->
So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong ->

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Master Wu i see you are seeding 1 torrent.. you can check this info here .. everything looks good leave the torrent after downloading as it is it should be able to seed.. check the links provided by @PsyTom for more info..

@Urlik Skarsol doesnot matter who is downloading whatever you keep seeding you earn bonus points to keep you going..

Shamanskunk

Downloaded
52.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It also make a difference if your client is open to accept connections. On qBittorrent it would show a green plug towards the bottom of the client. But as others said whatever you download leave in the client. Regardless if someone actually downloads anything from you, you will still collect bonus points!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
It's a common misconception. Seeding does not mean guaranteed uploading. Seeding means you are there and can upload IF and WHEN someone asks. Sadly the nature of software torrents is ephemeral and doesn't last long and so if you seed an oldish torrent it's hard to get new uploaders. Not saying it's impossible, it just makes it more challenging. Always check the peers and seeds columns and compare them to what you see on the site, to know what is really going on. (0) peers = no one is asking to download and it's hard to upload when no one asks :)

Qx3X3D.jpg

To understand better how torrents work and what you can do, please spend a few moments reading this You will find all the answers you seek, including solutions to deal with uploading and ratio. Keep in mind that you can skip the parts you already know and look at the Q&A section.

Hope it helped.

Master Wu

Downloaded
88.2 GB
Uploaded
77.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
you guys rock !! because i saw no uploading happening i "assumed" it wasnt working, from now on i will leave all downloads seeding til the end of time Thank You

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Looks like the User is happy with the replies here, thanks to all who pitched in. Closed,Locked and tagged as completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.