Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding update

Status
Not open for further replies.

waly chung

Downloaded
192.4 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I know that the team is investigates the no update on seed time and upload stats, but my question: can I stop seeding the Torrente which I was seeding for the last 4 days but it still shows on site only 2 hours seeding without getting the hit and run warning?

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@waly chung few members have reported, some issue... but I don't think it has been solved yet! what does that specific torrent, shows under the ratio tab on your torrent client??

ythprof

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
60.5 GB
Uploaded
189.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@waly_chung Maybe you should restart your pc. a few days ago I experienced something similar but after I restarted everything was back to normal.

waly chung

Downloaded
192.4 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@waly_chung Maybe you should restart your pc. a few days ago I experienced something similar but after I restarted everything was back to normal.Alr
Already restarted the computer and the net router many times but still the same. Could be from the Utorrent client which I am using.

waly chung

Downloaded
192.4 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@waly chung few members have reported, some issue... but I don't think it has been solved yet! what does that specific torrent, shows under the ratio tab on your torrent client??
Torrenet client shows 5 days while here shows 1 hour and the tracker shows working and already uploaded more than 10 ggb but not showing here.

waly chung

Downloaded
192.4 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Torrenet client shows 5 days while here shows 1 hour and the tracker shows working and already uploaded more than 10 ggb but not showing here.
screen shot ae as below .

waly chung

Downloaded
192.4 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Problem solved by shifting to qBittorrent from uTorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.