Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seeding not being recognized. Now have H&R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
So I've been seeding for 8 days now and I seeding immediately after downloading. But it only recognized less this 50KB to site but in my client it shows I've seeded .70%

QkS8Uv.jpg

Here's the message indicating what I've uploaded. I'm going to zap it. Since no one is seeding it really. But, I'm curious. How did this happen?
QkS08t.png

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey @xNightHawk :)

It seems you just got them mixed up the one your seeding is version "2022.3.14" >>> BUT the one you got the hit and run for is version "2022.3.15" they are not the same. You downloaded 2 Different Releases. One of them your seeding and the other your not seeding.

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

It seems you just got them mixed up the one your seeding is version "2022.3.14" >>> BUT the one you got the hit and run for is version "2022.3.15" they are not the same. You downloaded 2 Different Releases. One of them your seeding and the other your not seeding.
Haha!

Yes, that is the case. I also see why I didn't even finish downloading in the result as I don't even have it on my HDD. Now I see why, thanks. Lol.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

WOW what a set of eyes you have.. Telescopic indeed...
Thanks.. Carry On Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.