Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Seed time is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This was an issue before and I really didn't get an answer on it. I have uTorrent running and seeding for more than 24 hours yet it does not credit me for the time. (Currently 3.5 hours) I don't want to be a "hit and run" guy, so I keep the system on to get the time required. I do think I see the issue, of two trackers one says working, the other says "Proxy connect error: offline (timed out). I do use BT Guard proxy to keep my internet service from knowing (hopefully, never been questioned on it) what I'm down or up loading.
Has anyone the knowledge why, or how to fix this?
Tracker-2022-03-23-0319478be656cb196f0cec.png

Last edited:

choli

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I think it's OK.
Since you need only one tracker url to connect.
And looking at your profile stats, it's seeding.

And please remove your PID before posting to public.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

@Stoker

I moved this post from the bugs forum because it's almost certainly a proxy configuration issue.

my.teamos.xyz is our new tracker. Perhaps you need to alter your settings to work with it.
I Googled "configure utorrent proxy" and got lots of hits.

I Googled "BT Guard configure for torrents" and found this on the BT Guard site
https://btguard.com/utorrent.php

EDIT
As choli says, you only need to connect to one tracker URL so your apparent lack of seeding might have another cause.
You might find something useful by following these links.

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
And please remove your PID before posting to public.
I'm sorry, very newbe at the tech stuff. What is the PID? And how do I remove it. (I'm guessing it's the long set of numbers before /announce, right? And I need to wipe it out.)

my.teamos.xyz is our new tracker

Well, as shown in my pic, that tracker is the one showing a proxy error. There is not much info from BTGaurd other than entering the specific parameters. If one tracker is working, it seems the other should be working too.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I don't know what BTGuard is doing but, because I can see that your only H&R is being seeded, it doesn't really matter.
You have not identified a problem with the site tracker and your H&R will clear with sufficient seeding so I see no point discussing this any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.