Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SamDrivers 19.6 - Collection of drivers for Windows (x86x64) [Multi]

Todd Pedersen

Downloaded
25.4 GB
Uploaded
32.5 GB
Ratio
Thank you sir

Todd

off hand do you know of any that will install drivers for windows 2000 (That's if I ever need to that is)

I tried to burn this or mount anyway with RufusPortable but it says when it tries This image is either non bootable or it uses a boot or compression method that is not supported by Rufus

What should I use to put it onto a thumb drive? My RufusPortable is Rufus 3.6.1551
Thank you I also kept seeding until it said 0 on the upload

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:

Sithl0rd

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
338.6 GB
Ratio
Many thanks for this, Ive no doubt it will save me countless hours over a years worth of fresh windows installs on various makes and models, with varying capabilities. This ensures that even if it's just a cheap backup PC for someone that can only run WinXP, at least the driver nightmare is over!

Appreciated.

Thank you sir

Todd

off hand do you know of any that will install drivers for windows 2000 (That's if I ever need to that is)

I tried to burn this or mount anyway with RufusPortable but it says when it tries This image is either non bootable or it uses a boot or compression method that is not supported by Rufus

What should I use to put it onto a thumb drive? My RufusPortable is Rufus 3.6.1551
Thank you I also kept seeding until it said 0 on the upload

Todd
Just copy the entire folder over to the thumbdrive, it's not intended to be used as a bootable image, but to be run from within Windows. So create a bootable Windows image of the desired flavour to a thumb drive, making sure you have a spare 20gb left over after Rufus is done, then copy this onto the drive afterwards.

Then boot with your Windows installer and once Windows is running any drivers not already installed during the install process, can hopefully be found and added with the programs in this driverpack.

AS I understand it, at any rate. Hopefully someone else can chime in if I've misunderstood.