Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Safe exam browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi !
if someone knows about Safe Exam Browser please tell me how can i run this software in container that prevent it to keep lock keys,desktop etc in window.
I have 2 display and i want run this software to run on 2nd display but when i run one display works and 2nd display goes dark.
in short i want how to cheat this software :) ( but not for EXAMS really!).

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
Some these setting up with your windows (it will work on windows 7 or 8)
1. Right-click on the Windows desktop, and select "Screen Resolution" from the pop-up menu. The new dialog screen should contain two images of monitors at the top, each representing one of your displays. If you don't see the second display, click the "Detect" button to make Windows look for the second display.

2. Click the arrow on the drop-down menu next to "Multiple Displays," and then select "Extend These Displays."

3. Select the monitor you want to use as your main display, and then check the box next to "Make This My Main Display." The main display contains the left half of the extended desktop. When you move your cursor to the right edge of the main display, it jumps to the second monitor.

4. Select the monitor you want to use as your main display, and then check the box next to "Make This My Main Display." The main display contains the left half of the extended desktop. When you move your cursor to the right edge of the main display, it jumps to the second monitor.

5. Click "OK" to apply the changes and exit the screen setup window. The second monitor has its own theme and background. You can open apps directly from the second display, or you can open an app in the main display and then drag it to the second display.

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Some these setting up with your windows (it will work on windows 7 or 8)
1. Right-click on the Windows desktop, and select "Screen Resolution" from the pop-up menu. The new dialog screen should contain two images of monitors at the top, each representing one of your displays. If you don't see the second display, click the "Detect" button to make Windows look for the second display.

2. Click the arrow on the drop-down menu next to "Multiple Displays," and then select "Extend These Displays."

3. Select the monitor you want to use as your main display, and then check the box next to "Make This My Main Display." The main display contains the left half of the extended desktop. When you move your cursor to the right edge of the main display, it jumps to the second monitor.

4. Select the monitor you want to use as your main display, and then check the box next to "Make This My Main Display." The main display contains the left half of the extended desktop. When you move your cursor to the right edge of the main display, it jumps to the second monitor.

5. Click "OK" to apply the changes and exit the screen setup window. The second monitor has its own theme and background. You can open apps directly from the second display, or you can open an app in the main display and then drag it to the second display.
Thank you but i have tried these steps by myself already and don't work because one display show SAFE EXAM BROWSER acctivity and 2nd goes black without any icon etc . . .

Nathonijan

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
104.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try running safe browser in a virtual machine on display no 1 and the regular windows on the display no 2
i've already done but you know SAFE Exam Browser detect virtual environment. :) :(

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Last year, a friend had similar "issues" as you guys have. SEB's VM detection functions weren't that great and they only extend to VMware and Virtualbox as those are the most known virtualizers. Tho this now might by outdated by now, I used QEMU as a virtual host on windows and SEB run just fine while in a virtual machine. Just give it a test and see if this still works.

Alternatively, you can run a test on your own browser by changing the Browser User-Agent. The exams check for the string below to detect that the browser running is SEB. SEB uses the XULRunner or in other words the Gecko engine of the Mozilla browser. Its ID is
Code:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0 SEB
You can use any addon that changes the user agent and set it to the above. That way you can run the test on your own browser in a window.

3rd trick that comes to mind and will work only on VMWare is to open the VMware config file of your VM and add the following line:
SMBIOS.Reflecthost = "true"
SEB checks the manufacturer to see if its a VM. VMs when asked, they return their own name (VMware, Virtualbox, etc) as manufacturer. The above line will force the VM not to return its own name but rather your own PC Manufacturer name and so SEB will think it runs on your PC.

If the above fails... you can always recompile SEB since its Open source. Search for the below lines in its source code.
Code:
string manufacturer = item["Manufacturer"].ToString().ToLower();
                        string model = item["Model"].ToString().ToLower();
                        if ((manufacturer == "microsoft corporation" && !model.Contains("surface"))
                            || manufacturer.Contains("vmware")
                            || manufacturer.Contains("parallels software")
                            || manufacturer.Contains("xen")
                            || model.Contains("xen"))
                            || model.Contains("virtualbox"))

Let's say you want to use VMware, change the line of VMware to
Code:
/* || manufacturer.Contains("vmware")
And Vmware detection is gone :p

Hope the above helped.

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.