Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Runtime Getdataback Simple version 5.01 (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
MMC8o.jpg

Review
GetDataBack Simple is a completely redesigned and rewritten Data Recovery solution for Windows and Linux file systems. Our developers have combined decades of data recovery experience with the newest technologies. GetDataBack Simple's clean interface guides user to lost data in no time. A user is one click away from files. GetDataBack Simple is the data recovery software for the 99%. No manual to read, no ostentatious options, no kidding.
GetDataBack Simple combines recovery capabilities for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, and EXT. A user does not need to find out beforehand which files system drive was formatted with. GetDataBack Simple's recovery engine internally uses four distinct sophistication levels that automatically escalate until good results have been achieved.

GetDataBack is more than an undelete or file recovery program or a system restore
GetDataBack Simple will recover user data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MFT or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted or re-partitioned, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, or files were accidentally deleted. GetDataBack Simple can even recover user data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows. GetDataBack Simple works on hard drives, SSD, flash card, USB sticks, and other.

Get everything back, the safe, comfortable, and fast way
Advanced algorithms make sure that all files and directories are put together as they were, and that file names are reconstructed correctly. GetDataBack employs some approaches to data, depending on the actual condition of user drive. Four different escalating sophistication levels ensure user files are recovered. GetDataBack Simple

GetDataBack is read-only, meaning the program will not attempt to "fix" or write to the drive you are about to recover.
GetDataBack Simple's user interface is so simple; it enables even the most inexperienced users to conduct their data recovery with just one click.
GetDataBack Simple not only recovers user data. It does it quickly. The first sophistication levels recover large drives in seconds or minutes. The speed of copying the recovered data to another medium competes with the speed of regular file copy operations.

• Recover ALL drive's data;
  • Restore file names and directory structure;
  • Safe, read-only design;
  • One easy click, it is simple, simpler, simplest;
  • Lightning fast operation;
  • Supports all hard drives, SSD, flash cards, USB;
  • New, redesigned and rewritten, using the newest technologies;
  • Supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+;
  • Free lifetime updates with purchase;
  • Run GetDataBack from the Runtime Live CD or a WinPE Boot Medium.

What is new in version 5.01:
NEW: Linux EXT, Windows exFAT, and Mac HFS+ are now supported as well;
New, redesigned and rewritten, using the newest technologies.

System requirements:
RAM: 1 GB.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read 'Read me.txt' file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

MMWDH.jpg

MMbFV.jpg

MMNKK.jpg

MMncs.jpg

MMp4c.jpg

MM4Uz.jpg

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to the mordigian who shared the key with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links (Size: 8.12 MB):

Last edited:

napkin

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mirkec, thank you for this software!
I hope it will help me bring my files back.

mirceadumu

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you

v.benjocki

Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
22.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks for this app

williams Marcelle Malaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.5 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for Share it

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mirkec, Thank you for sharing this incredible piece of software. I am really impressed with how fast it was able to scan a 3 TB drive in less than 15 minutes with Level 2 scanning depth and the accuracy of its ability to rebuild the NTFS directory is about 99.9998%.

I can't believe that I've never heard of it before. This version was released back in 2018 but man, it works faster and better than most of the current recovery software on the market.

Anybody looking to recover their data, not rebuild or repair partition tables, just recover data, look no further. I highly recommend it for its speed, accuracy, and user-friendly interface . Thank you again for this awesome share.

hkoolh

Banned
Downloaded
155.7 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks much...

ethnox

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
awesome bro, this saved my files thanks ;)