Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Royalty v2 - NEW Rainmeter System Suite

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Here is a newer and updated skin. I went through it and formatted ALL the lines of programming so it looks like a real programmer did it rather than a 3rd grader with an old 286.

Added a lot more aesthetics to the skins as far as graphs, colorings, fonts, shadings etc... in essence, a total re-write from 2 days ago :)

There are multiple options for the CLOCK and PROCESSOR choices.
Choices can be selected on the fly by right clicking the skin and choosing which varient you want to use.
Also itegrated the analog clocks into this suite for MORE clock options.

Included the Windowblinds skin as well as the desktop wallpaper in 1920x1080 format.

Do NOT need windowblinds to use this package. It works on ANY machine with Rainmeter installed.

To Use: Unzip archive and place the Royaltyv2 folder in the /Documents/Rainmeter/Skins folder, then restart Rainmeter and all will be swell.

Royaltyv2.jpg

Royalty2-Clocks-Xtra.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Took 8 hours just on the processor skins. I realize the "frames" for the 6 and 8 core are not 100% perfect, but it was the best I could do with my skillset on video editing (not great).
Other than that, This is a gem!! I like it, the wife likes it, 3 friends like it, hell, I think the dog even likes it.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is a very creative and complete skin you've made @Proteus and we kindly thank you
for sharing it. The multi core processor is definitely a plus for real time use. Excellent work!:h::cool:

sid9282

Power User
Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for sharing the skin @Proteus It's very good-looking and creative, We really appreciate your hard work brother :h: :h:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I love all of them. You had said you were just
learning how to make the rainmeter skins, but these
look like a pro did them, you've got talent my brother, @Proteus :)