Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Roland.ZENOLOGY.Pro.v1.61.CE [TeamOS Re-Release]

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
PSrNdz.png

PSFlud.png

PSFe5K.png

PSFXrE.png

PSFDWv.png

PSFw0M.png

PSFm3z.png

PSFYwV.png

PSFQ18.png

PSFBaR.jpg

PSFm3z.png

PSF0Cj.png

coollogo_com-22500604.png

CLICK ON THE .exe FILE~ENJOY!

coollogo_com-12675454.png

WINDOWS 64

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e9a1dee0944d80f77c5dbaa480044abc15790915
  • Loading…

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I need some help with seeding this, the direct link is very fast and exactly the same so you can download it that way then seed it. I have to start reinstalling OS asap
Thank you very much for your help.

Ultraplex

Downloaded
21.6 GB
Uploaded
425.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Help on the way m8 ....

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
I need some help with seeding this, the direct link is very fast and exactly the same so you can download it that way then seed it. I have to start reinstalling OS asap
Seeding now. No worries.
Cheers, Mate.

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Fabulous - thanks as always mate - seeding in a few mins

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
also will seed in my seedbox

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I would like to thank all the people who stepped up so quickly to help seed this so I can get to installing a new OS. I also hope you enjoy this release, it was treated the old school way. One-click and that all, who use this enjoy that could be easier. I hope those who use it enjoy it. If only every piece of warez were so easy to install!
Peace,
~BB

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Another rare find and share by the one and only @ButchyBear thank you so much for these gems :h:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very simple interface really makes it a no brainer app to produce your own music. Thnx for this nice share.

Silencer711

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
307 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Helping now! (I hope it's not too late)

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I just wanted to thank all the people who made positive comments. I am trying very hard to pick programs that are easy to use and install, and not quite a common as others. I also want them to be good programs. I am getting together Best Services Titan and Titan II. I guess it is a hard program to treat, there are a lot of half-working treated files available, it uses an engine and has sound fills/refills. Basically an advanced ROMPLER with amazing samples. Also am working on getting together Vengence Audio's AVENGER. Anyone who likes re|fx NEXUS 3 will love Vengence. I am a little slow at posting, I want my posts to look good and have instruction manuals from the site if available, and so forth. I am also in the process of collecting a huge Sound Sample Package for use in Kontak, Avenger, UVI, Motu MACH FIVE 3, etc. I gotta post Camel Audio's softsynth, an amazing classic.
Thanks again!
:h::h:TeamOS:h::h:

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just wanted to thank all the people who made positive comments. I am trying very hard to pick programs that are easy to use and install, and not quite a common as others. I also want them to be good programs. I am getting together Best Services Titan and Titan II. I guess it is a hard program to treat, there are a lot of half-working treated files available, it uses an engine and has sound fills/refills. Basically an advanced ROMPLER with amazing samples. Also am working on getting together Vengence Audio's AVENGER. Anyone who likes re|fx NEXUS 3 will love Vengence. I am a little slow at posting, I want my posts to look good and have instruction manuals from the site if available, and so forth. I am also in the process of collecting a huge Sound Sample Package for use in Kontak, Avenger, UVI, Motu MACH FIVE 3, etc. I gotta post Camel Audio's softsynth, an amazing classic.
Thanks again!
:h::h:TeamOS:h::h:
Dude you don't understand how many users you are helping. I am so glad I have found you in this website for your releases are so unique and specific that others are missing out on.

Keep up the amazing work :h:

Verian

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h: Thanks for the program!!!!!! You save my life!

Padreous

Downloaded
262.6 GB
Uploaded
136.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Mate, this is a godsend... THANK YOU and kudos to you for choosing an app which, in any other corcumstance would require a registration or subscription.

if any muso's here use any of the zencore devices like the MC101, MC707, Fantom etc, then you can use THIS to create patches, which u then import into your hardware and use as you go along. Its not perfect, admittedly, but thats a Roland thing.. now, THIS should have been made free for all Roland users, but its not... In turn, Roland users have been forced to pay EXTRA for this whereas companies like Novation and Korg and pretty much everyone else hand out their editors willy nilly... This should serve as a lesson to Roland to stop their garbage money grabbing of their loyal customers. They'd have actually done MORE for their reputation by giving this away as opposed to charging for it.

So thank you OP. Youve provided Roland users with a means to access their hardware in ways which, in the past, would cost them extra. Hopefully this wakes Roland up a little... but i srsly doubt it after my 30yrs workin the industry...

Cheers

furlani

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I downloaded it and "installed" it to my plugins folder in Ableton 11 Suite, but theres no .dll file and nothing shows up in the actual DAW even if I rescan the folder its in.
Im on 64bit windows. Ive never had an issue with torrents before. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Is this just a soundbank? Do i need to install the actual Roland client to use this?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I downloaded it and "installed" it to my plugins folder in Ableton 11 Suite, but theres no .dll file and nothing shows up in the actual DAW even if I rescan the folder its in.
Im on 64bit windows. Ive never had an issue with torrents before. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Is this just a soundbank? Do i need to install the actual Roland client to use this?
Use Revo and uninstall it, use Advanced scan, reinstall using defaults. Did you get my PM? let me know if you still are having issues, it's a bit different than "normal" VSTi soft synths. Worked like a charm in Cakewalk SONAR Platinum. I will install Abklleton if I need to help, just read my PM and follow that first.
I don't post lots, but what I post is quality. I will do whatever I have to to help, just let me know if you got PM and followed those instructions and what happened, please!
~BB