Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct REVO Uninstaller PRO version 4.0.5 Portable -=TeamOS=-

iki971

Downloaded
206.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for portable version

SlavkoPejic

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

Rajesh Khatri

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks, this is useful

gem5tone

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You just have the coolest tools;)

wane219

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
26.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello @Mirkec,

I have installed this specific version on my machines some time ago, I have a question regarding a message that recently appeared.

The message states:
"Update Subscription Expired On: 1/10/2019"

I have noticed that you upload future releases of this program. I also understand that this program has been patched as part of the installation process.

My question is, does the Medicines bypass this message and I can continue using it?

or

Is this why you upload future releases because they eventually expire regardless of Medicines?

If you could provide guidance on whether installing a newer version on all my machines is essential or not I would be very grateful.

Many thanks to you.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11515 (11515)
Member for 8 years
Hello @Mirkec,

I have installed this specific version on my machines some time ago, I have a question regarding a message that recently appeared.

The message states:

I have noticed that you upload future releases of this program. I also understand that this program has been patched as part of the installation process.

My question is, does the Medicines bypass this message and I can continue using it?

or

Is this why you upload future releases because they eventually expire regardless of Medicines?

If you could provide guidance on whether installing a newer version on all my machines is essential or not I would be very grateful.

Many thanks to you.
Hello @Mirkec,

The message states:

or

Many thanks to you.

Yes that's why we upload latest version

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
26.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Iceman96

Perfect, thank you!

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
316.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec
Thanks.
This installs a Russian GUI by default.
Can I change the GUI language to English ?
If so, How?
It installed as English on mine, but I remember this happening on someone a while ago, I'm sure there was a video on YT explaining how to do it :)