Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2022.1.13.0 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11365 (11365)
Member for 8 years
P5Zgfn.png

2e0do.png

Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Termfinal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.

Enterprise Edition
* Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
* Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
* Monitor user activities with the database logs.
* Faster and more secure solution.
* Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.

FEATURES:
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
Microsoft Remote Assistance
VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
LogMeIn
Team Viewer
FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
X Window
Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
Dameware Mini Remote Control
Radmin Viewer
Citrix XenApp (ICA)
Symantec PC Anywhere
Microsoft Hyper-V
Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft Virtual Server
Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
Sun VirtualBox
VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
Cisco VPN client
SonicWall Global VPN client

File Size: 145.6 MB

2eYoK.png

P5Zkjq.png

2eGaV.png

Medicines.
See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    791e1e4c70acafd6d16faa2380474e2cacb3e710
  • Loadingā€¦

PrinceOfSpace

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
52.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you! They managed to Medicines the exploit that had worked for 5+ years in the last update. So glad the new one has been fixed already.

cyberbot

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
13.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@PrinceOfSpace i am struggling with getting it activated.
did you managed to get it patched?
The sw checks for the presence of the string "crm.devolutions.net" in the windows host file then: remove this string from the host, put the pc in offline mode and register .. only then can use firewall or repatch host ..

if i understand this correctly. have to remove the crm.devolutions.net from the host file, and Medicines it offline and when its patched put the string crm.devolutions.net in the host file to avoid online check?

thank you for your answer

tonytiger

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
26.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Impressive, once again. Never ceases to amaze me how skilled you are.

PrinceOfSpace

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
52.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@PrinceOfSpace i am struggling with getting it activated.
did you managed to get it patched?
The sw checks for the presence of the string "crm.devolutions.net" in the windows host file then: remove this string from the host, put the pc in offline mode and register .. only then can use firewall or repatch host ..

if i understand this correctly. have to remove the crm.devolutions.net from the host file, and Medicines it offline and when its patched put the string crm.devolutions.net in the host file to avoid online check?

thank you for your answer
Unfortunately, not entirely. The registration works, however once you add the line back in the Hosts file the program will detect it again and prompt you to enter in another serial #. IF you launch the program while offline, it will continue to work once you connect to the internet, but the next time you have to do the same thing. Not a long term solution, but they just made the change after years and years of the same exploit working so I will give it some time. At least there is a workaround for now, as inconvenient as it is.

cyberbot

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
13.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Unfortunately, not entirely. The registration works, however once you add the line back in the Hosts file the program will detect it again and prompt you to enter in another serial #. IF you launch the program while offline, it will continue to work once you connect to the internet, but the next time you have to do the same thing. Not a long term solution, but they just made the change after years and years of the same exploit working so I will give it some time. At least there is a workaround for now, as inconvenient as it is.
Thank you for your answer.
for now we can use it offline, untill a new medicine will shows up.

edd333

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for sharing!

halleyjr

Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
307.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I tested this workaround that works for me. Please let me know if this is working for you too:

1. Complete the installation and registration steps as per instruction/readme.
2. Open your Windows Defender Firewall (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall)
3. Click on Advanced Settings -> Outbound Rules and add a new rule that blocks program. Add this program RemoteDesktopManager64.exe. Click next on the remaining windows.
4. After completed creating the rule, go back to the Outbound Rules and double click on the rule you have just created. A window will pop up with menu tabs, select on Protocols and Ports.
5. Protocol Type: TCP, Local Port: All Port, Remote Port: Specific Ports.
6. Under Specific Ports, enter these ports: 80, 443, 4000-65000 and apply your settings.

If you followed the steps above correctly, the program should be working again without the invalid licensing message.

PrinceOfSpace

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
52.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I tested this workaround that works for me. Please let me know if this is working for you too:

2. Open your Windows Defender Firewall (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall)
3. Click on Advanced Settings -> Outbound Rules and add a new rule that blocks program. Add this program RemoteDesktopManager64.exe. Click next on the remaining windows.
4. After completed creating the rule, go back to the Outbound Rules and double click on the rule you have just created. A window will pop up with menu tabs, select on Protocols and Ports.
6. Under Specific Ports, enter these ports: 80, 443, 4000-65000 and apply your settings.

If you followed the steps above correctly, the program should be working again without the invalid licensing message.
I can confirm this is working for me as well. I appreciate the effort finding the ports it was using to communicate. I was just too lazy to do that yet.

cyberbot

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
13.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Thank you so much for your answer.
i have done this and it does works and doesn't ask for serial.
however it logs offline. if i make a changes, would it sync ?
RDM.jpg

Thank you

peppole

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I managed to get this working for months now, it even updates to the latest version without problems. Now I am on 2022.1.17.0 with free upgrade until year 2025

I hope I remember all the steps correctly:
  1. Install this version and reg it with the keymaker.
  2. forward the date of the pc to 2025 or what year you want. The licence will be avoided.
  3. reactivate it with another serial from the same keymaker
  4. bring the date back
  5. now yyou can even upgrade from the internal upgrade prompt
I blocked these 2 ip on windows firewall
Let me know if it works for you too