Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Regarding Windows Bootloop

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello,

I been using FBConan's lite and ultralite builds for a long time now and I absolutely love it.
But there has been an issue lately.

When my laptop was with just a usual an HDD and just 4gb ram, i used to directly install Any of FBConan's windows, followed by
updating all drivers using IOBit Driver booster app and it worked just fine.

After sometime, I upgraded that laptop with 8gb ram and an extra SSD.( on which now I install the OS)

Now whenever I install a new window (FBConan's) and update drivers using IOBit app, the system goes to infinite reboot loop. I cant even enter the recovery mode from there and then forced to reinstall the OS again but not update any driver.

Can someone help me with a solution and what the actual problem there is ?

PS: I am not complaining about the build..they all work flawlessly.

I just install windows 11 ultralite serenity, perfectly worked, Updated display driver using iobit driver app, restarted but ended in a boot loop.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@torrents4lyf you alway's can undo (rollback we call this action ) the updates :)

how to do this :
Open the System Settings. Click on System.
Under the Recovery options section, in the Previous version of Windows settings.
Click the Go back button :)

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@torrents4lyf you alway's can undo (rollback we call this action ) the updates :)

how to do this :
Open the System Settings. Click on System.
Under the Recovery options section, in the Previous version of Windows settings.
Click the Go back button :)
How to do it when every time system restarts right after the windows logo?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
Can you run you system in safe mode?

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Last week I saw this error on a friend's laptop. Seems similar: old laptop with new ssd hdd. What I did: found an option in that old BIOS about AHCI. And I said "let's try to disable to see if helps". BOOM! - no boot problems so far. And good performance.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
340.5 GB
Uploaded
619.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Okay listen dont always rely to IOBIT Driver Booster I also encounter that instead of updating the drivers it will break your system yeah it said successful but after the reboot it will not boot anymore I'm not saying dont use IOBIT anymore but as an alternative or trusted one you can use your official windows driver update in advance option in windows update and optional drivers update have a good day;)

There's no problem about @FBConan builds the suspect is IOBIT Driver app

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have Had a Boot Loop Before when installing a new SSD same as you and for me it was related to BIOS settings such as AHCI , CSM , MBR , GPT , UEFI <<<< But it can also be caused by Not Properly Formatting. During the Format Process Obviously you need to choose the correct Options such as GPT/MBR/UEFI But also During the Format Process your shown a page listing all the hard drives!! and Partitions!! sometimes people will do things wrong during this step and leave behind some of the windows system reserved partitions and boot partitions and stuff which mixes up your boot/Reserved Partition, Your supposed to Delete the drive "Completely" that your installing windows to then when it says "Unallocated space" then you click NEW and it will rebuild your whole windows drive fresh! and give you a new system reserved/boot partitions and stuff.

I personally find it best to Disconnect ALL hard drives except the one that Windows is installed onto which makes Wiping it FULLY / "properly" - easier without accidentally wiping other drives.

Also as mentioned above only use programs like Driver installers when you run into issues with devices needing special drivers that windows update isn't giving you , 99% of the time windows update is good enough.

Last edited:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your PC
Press the power button again to turn on your PC
When it is restarting hold the power button for 10 seconds again
Once your PC is off, press the power button again to turn it on
When it starts, press the power button again for 10 seconds to turn it off
Now press the power button to turn on your PC
Let it restart completely. It should open the Automatic Repair panel
Select Advanced Options
Choose the Troubleshoot option
Select Advanced options
Click on Startup Settings
Click on the Restart button
Press the 4/f4 key to get into the Safe Mode
Now,
Apply restore point from desktop
Open Start. Search for Create a restore point
Open the System Properties page
Click the System Restore button
Click the Next button
Select the restore point to undo changes on Windows 11
Click next, finish
Or,
Restore old drivers from the backup folder using 'Device Manager'
Right-click a device for which to roll back the driver and select Properties
Select the Window’s Driver tab
Then click the Roll Back Driver button
@torrents4lyf

Last edited:

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can you run you system in safe mode?
it wont let me,,,,

when I do multiple turn-off, turn-on, the windows will show the blue screen then dies again

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Okay listen dont always rely to IOBIT Driver Booster I also encounter that instead of updating the drivers it will break your system yeah it said successful but after the reboot it will not boot anymore I'm not saying dont use IOBIT anymore but as an alternative or trusted one you can use your official windows driver update in advance option in windows update and optional drivers update have a good day;)

There's no problem about @FBConan builds the suspect is IOBIT Driver app
yeah the OS is completely perfect. Its the drivers that ruin the machine,,, and the worst part is that the drivers are actually the drivers that are meant for the machine itself

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Select Advanced Options
Choose the Troubleshoot option
Select Advanced options
Click on Startup Settings
Click on the Restart button
Press the 4/f4 key to get into the Safe Mode
Now,
Apply restore point from desktop
Open Start. Search for Create a restore point
Open the System Properties page
Click the System Restore button
Click the Next button
Select the restore point to undo changes on Windows 11
Click next, finish
Or,
Restore old drivers from the backup folder using 'Device Manager'
Right-click a device for which to roll back the driver and select Properties
Select the Window’s Driver tab
Then click the Roll Back Driver button
@torrents4lyf

after this the boot loop starts again. Feels Iike I should only use the dated + supported drivers only on this machine :D

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have Had a Boot Loop Before when installing a new SSD same as you and for me it was related to BIOS settings such as AHCI , CSM , MBR , GPT , UEFI <<<< But it can also be caused by Not Properly Formatting. During the Format Process Obviously you need to choose the correct Options such as GPT/MBR/UEFI But also During the Format Process your shown a page listing all the hard drives!! and Partitions!! sometimes people will do things wrong during this step and leave behind some of the windows system reserved partitions and boot partitions and stuff which mixes up your boot/Reserved Partition, Your supposed to Delete the drive "Completely" that your installing windows to then when it says "Unallocated space" then you click NEW and it will rebuild your whole windows drive fresh! and give you a new system reserved/boot partitions and stuff.

I personally find it best to Disconnect ALL hard drives except the one that Windows is installed onto which makes Wiping it FULLY / "properly" - easier without accidentally wiping other drives.

Also as mentioned above only use programs like Driver installers when you run into issues with devices needing special drivers that windows update isn't giving you , 99% of the time windows update is good enough.
yeah since I have 2 drives now, I formatted both completely to UEFI and since then I only format SSD but completely for installing the OS every time, I delete the C partition and other neccessary partitions created by windows itself, then create the C partition again from scratch.

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Last week I saw this error on a friend's laptop. Seems similar: old laptop with new ssd hdd. What I did: found an option in that old BIOS about AHCI. And I said "let's try to disable to see if helps". BOOM! - no boot problems so far. And good performance.
mmm Interesting. I will look into this. Wonder why its causing issues like that

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
340.5 GB
Uploaded
619.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
yeah the OS is completely perfect. Its the drivers that ruin the machine,,, and the worst part is that the drivers are actually the drivers that are meant for the machine itself
Even though it's a driver which suitable for your machine take a look where those drivers came from who search or produce that drivers in short came from untrusted sources next time just use drivers on trusted sources

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
mmm Interesting. I will look into this. Wonder why its causing issues like that
You can have a look at "winraid.level1techs" they have tutorials for that

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
1. unplug power cod
2. remove battery ... if non removable then drain battery to zero
3. hold power button for 2 minits
plug power cod and try ........

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Even though it's a driver which suitable for your machine take a look where those drivers came from who search or produce that drivers in short came from untrusted sources next time just use drivers on trusted sources
I thought of that too, so I checked all the versions of the files online and found em legit (app version on manufacturer's site, forums etc ) But I didnt download em directly coz it would have been very time taking, hence the iobit is why i used.

Status
Not open for further replies.