Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Recover Deleted Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

sef

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi

I am not to sure if this is possible but 3 months ago i deleted emails out of my out look deleted folder. Hard delete i believe is the correct term. I was just wondering if there is a software out there that can help me recover these files? I have tried the manual way of recovering deleted emails but this way doesn't stretch further than a week. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section

Kind regards
Sef

Last edited:

GoofySpyLORD

Software Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
784.1 MB
Uploaded
297.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 9 years
Which company email do you use ?

pc_gamer

Following " IGI30 "
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Which company email do you use ?
I Think O-u-t-l-o-o-k Mean Microsoft Account

Hi

I am not to sure if this is possible but 3 months ago i deleted emails out of my out look deleted folder. Hard delete i believe is the correct term. I was just wondering if there is a software out there that can help me recover these files? I have tried the manual way of recovering deleted emails but this way doesn't stretch further than a week. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section

Kind regards
Sef
Are You Delete Your Files in Pc Hardisk

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
To recover deleted email. In the left pane of the Outlookdotcom window, click the Deleted folder. At the bottom of the window, click recover deleted messages. Outlookdotcom will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your Deleted folder.

Code:
I used to use Outlookdotcom instead of Out look.com because .com won't show you  complete address in this post.

Anything further? Feel free and pm me.

Topic Locked because this the final solution to recover your deleted Emails.
For Gamil: Left side option > More > Trash > Get them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.