Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Recommendations for a Windows 10 for Music production & low latency recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmoral94

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm search of some advice on choosing the best OS available on this site for Music production in order to handle multiple instances of virtual instruments & low latency single-channel recording, from my research in the last couple of months I've been told a couple of times from multiple sources that Serial processing is more important than parallel processing for music production & it heavily affects your latency which is absolutely vital for a good recording; so with that in mind is there any OS that's available that's already been modified that could eliminate any unnecessary processes that could possibly interfere with my serial processing performance?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@markmoral94, a request similar to yours has already been resolved in this thread:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11219 (11219)
Member for 8 years