Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Rainsee Browser v7.5.9.8 [Paid]

TryRoom

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
3.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (1)
Member for 5 years
Sj7hZ.png

Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Rainsee browser is a fast, easy-to-use and secure web browser.

Only one developer, some aspects will be insufficient, if there are any problems, I hope you can give priority to contact me by email! Thank you!
Default to the new fashion mimicry style home page, you can switch to more beautiful home pages
With careful startup optimization, you can quickly enter the app and take a quick step
We are equipped with a native search engine, non web rendering, and faster access
For the authority management of web pages, we have made friendly tips on the authority of web pages
Multifunctional web player, stable playback, small window mode, audio mode, speed doubling, long press speed doubling, etc
With rainsee, in the blue eye function of the website, you can comment on this page or view other people's comments, and judge the security of the page in combination with a variety of data
Support custom web page script, which can be loaded during web page loading
Support the developer mode. Long press the page to use the review element, which is friendly to developers
Turn the web page into a floating window, and you can multi-threaded manipulate your screen
Customized browser kernel, stable and fast access

What's new:
Added
- Webpage zoom controller, Menu Bar - Zoom
- Mouse right-click menu

Optimized
- Expanded support for opening webpages in the background
- Added tab data to backups

Fixed
- Some MP4 files cannot be played by the smart player
- Abnormal progress during large image downloads
- Folder management crashes under conditions of too many folders

Paid Info:
● Supported Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, az-AZ, be, bg, bn, bo-CN, bs, ca, ceb, co, cs, da, de, el, en, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en-XC, eo, es, es-US, et, eu, eu-ES, fa, fi, fil, fj, fr, fr-CA, fy, ga, gl, gl-ES, gu, ha, haw, hi, hmn, hr, ht, hu, hy, ig, in, in-ID, is, it, iw, ja, jv, jv-Latn, ka, ka-GE, kk, kk-KZ, km, km-KH, kn, ko, ku, ky, la, lb, lo, lo-LA, lt, lv, mai, mg, mi, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, mt, my, my-MM, my-Qaag, my-ZG, nb, ne, nl, no, ny, or, pa, pl, ps, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, si, si-LK, sk, sl, sm, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, ug, uk, ur, uz, uz-UZ, vi, zh, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, zu;
● Supported Cpu Architecture: Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a;
● Supported Screen Dpi: Ldpi, Mdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi, Anydpi, Nodpi.
● Untouch Paid Apk With Original Hash Signature.
● Certificate MD5 Digest: 8ccbe889048746fa76f60c6fbd2a69f9.

Download Link: