Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked [QUESTION] Phoenix LiteOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmaggedon

Downloaded
131.7 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
almost 4 days ago I downloaded and seeded

Phoenix LiteOS 10 LTSC+ SE (19044.1865) By FBConan.iso
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Home+ SE (22621.169) By FBConan.iso

now I cant find the post here. And i cant PM FBConan.
So what happened? Is this a bad file? i didn't try to install it yet as i only downloaded to seed it first.

Thank you.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
What happened is torrent is gone. Clear it from your tracker and move on.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
The posts seem to have been archived/removed, they can still be seen on google cache though

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/phoenix-liteos-10-ltsc-se-19044-1865-⚡-compact-★-lite-★-updatable.183548/
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/phoenix-liteos-11-home-se-22621-169-⚡-compact-✯-lite-✯-updatable-✯-file-explorer-tabs.183630/

I can't see any reason given in the original posts for being taken down, maybe he forgot to add something or he'll post updated versions of them?

You can ping him here too to ask him

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
The posts have been removed for not following important rules.

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What happened is torrent is gone. Clear it from your tracker and move on.
..on that note. There may be many reasons a post ( and it's link ( direct or torrent )) is gone. Those reasons I'll bet are valid but for the forum user is disconcerting given that a possibility is that something is very wrong with the post and is actively using what's provided.
Maybe talk with the one coding the site to have a note on it's place or something to let the user know the reason to ease it's mind, ...and also stop annoying the admins with all these line of questioning. But so far the only ones with the information are the admins so, not much a forum user can do when freaked out on a missing post.
Food for thought ? :angel:

Edit: a redirect to ../post.12345/#ThisReason would be a good choice ? ( where "../post.12345/" is a page in this site listing reasons )

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
@Nic410
Members from time to time break forum rules, when they don't comply its up to SA to delete or lock their threads.
I can understand that this is not the best choise for members or for uploaders either.
Its no need always to give answers why we did that, only when it comes for serious reasons.
In any case if it had to do for security reasons all members would have been notified.
What is done is done and believe me it wasn't easy to be done, @FBConan and some others uploaders here are supporting our site for a long time now., doing a wonderful work.
Its easy to go in another forum and upload your work, but these guys are still here.
I hope you understand.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@Jerry_Xristos said it. No need to keep this thread open. Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.