Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent ProfExam Pro V 7.2021.1109.6127

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
QTWA4M.png

ProfExam Pro V 7.2021.1109.6127
Create your own exams or import your existing tests from PDF, RTF, and TXT files

desc10.png

This solution includes both the Exam Simulation and the Exam Builder. The latter is a simple and convenient tool for creating and editing your own exams.
Make your own quizzes, tests, and exams. Convenient test editor, Extended formatting, Inserting images, Separating questions by subject, Publishing test, Importing text files.
ProfExam Simulator - Simple exam simulator. With ProfExam Simulator, you can practice through tests and exams created with ProfExam Builder earlier (files with the *.vcex extension). The application can both assess your knowledge and facilitate self-training.

feautu13.png

Visual Editor
Intuitive rich-media editor
Everything is simplified as much as possible, and there’s nothing superfluous.
The built-in text editor looks similar to a regular text editor for Windows, so if you have worked with office documents, you will not have any difficulties.

Interactive Questions Editor
In ProfExam Creator, we have added new types of questions:
Point & Shoot
Hot Area
Drag & Drop
Respectively, we have made some changes to the editor, but it remains just as clear and friendly.
Despite the complexity of the new types of questions, the editor provides a set of functions specific for each type of question, which make the creation and the editing of the question easier.

Examination parameters

Configure required examination parameters before the user starts taking the test.
Which parameters can you configure?
Time allotted for testing
Passing score
Exam version and date
You can also:

Set exam title and serial number
Label your authorship
Wish good luck to user before the beginning of the examination

Import from PDF, RTF, and TXT
You can just take the examination test from a PDF, RTF or TXT file and make it interactive. After the data is imported, the program creates an *.EXAM file, which you can edit and view with ProfExam Simulator.

Import From RTF
Your exam can be transferred from an RTF document to an EXAM project. Simply open the RTF file and then click the import button.
One of the advantages of importing data from RTF is all the formatting and the media from the file will be transferred to the project.
Snippets available in the application will help you quickly and properly add questions to your document.

Testlets
Group your questions into Testlets if they have a common scenario or initial data.
Testlet is not just a folder for your questions. Here you can specify:

Initial data
Required data split into sections and subsections
Attach images
Respectively, when playing back the exam in ProfExam Simulator, such questions will be grouped, and the simulator will display all the listed details either convenient, human-readable view.

Errors
Keep your exams current, don't make mistakes when creating the test.
If one of your questions appears to be incomplete, the editor will let you know about that by highlighting the question with red.

Earn
Create your own exams, spread them, and earn with them.
We don't have claims for the files in exams that you create with ProfExam Creator. Our team wants to only help you. If you have any wishes or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

ProfExam has NO LIMITS
If you used similar solutions for preparing yourself to certification exams, most likely you faced the problem of the limited number of files that can be opened (per hour/day/week/month).
ProfExam doesn't have such restrictions. Open as many files as you need.

system10.png

Operating System: Windows 11/10/8

inote10.png

Follow and read ReadMe.txt in download folder

Credit : alghorabaa

shoots10.png

QTWUFc.png

QTWzKz.png

QTW2c3.png

virus_10.png

setup : CLEAN
Fix:with false positif protected with dotNetReactor

Q8vs6W.jpg

• Created With:
    BiglyBT/3.3.0.0
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    13 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 13 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a431ff90dda2fdb56b44bf9526049534d761f0eb
  • Loading…

theblackcat

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Not sure I get it working... :(
If I let firewall get access to sketchman-studio.com the program says failed to decrypt x file and asks if I want to open the file in demo mode.
If I block network access the program won't start, it just sits on the loading screen.

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
Not sure I get it working... :(
If I let firewall get access to sketchman-studio.com the program says failed to decrypt x file and asks if I want to open the file in demo mode.
If I block network access the program won't start, it just sits on the loading screen.
I did not have this problem but to be sure, try to block url from the host:
PHP:
https://pubv3.sketchman-studio.com

ckafe

Downloaded
443 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi there, I had the same problem, tested on 2 PC's same issue. When opening a .vcex file, it prompts "decrypt x file and asks if I want to open the file in demo mode."
And then it will only allow to open 10 questions. I've tried different .vcex file, same thing.
Please help to advise asap how to resolve it. Thanks.

axiom323

Downloaded
10.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
I hope it works because I search this app .

Cerbereslas

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
385.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
I want to try it but I have the message box (The file will be open in the mode. Continue to open the file ?)
I have replace three file (explain in TXT file)
Blocked ine host file 172.67.170.151, 104.21.71.135 and ttps://pubv3.sketchman-studio.com.

But I still have this window

Anyone have an idea to resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance